14.

You never realize how much you like someone close to you until you watch them like someone else leaving you broken hearted.

I die a little inside everytime you use the word 'Friend' to describe me..

Its not my fauly that I fell to you, you tripped me.

Caution! There's just no limit to the boundaries you push! I've warned you but still you just fuck with my mind.

Is it my fault to fell inlove again?

I tried my best to distance myself to you but I fell more deeply to you.

Sorry for falling inlove especially to you.

Everytime I close my eyes I always saw you.

I know you're mad tha I treat you like a ghost when you're near please just understand tha I'm trying to fell out of love to you.

The problem with falling for a friend is that you won't know if it is love till the moment you are about to lose her/him forever.

I didn't plan of falling inlove with you, it just happen.

I don't to fall to you 'cause I don't want to lose you.

Falling inlove with your bestfriend is the worst, because you risk a friendship that took you a long time to build for a love that in the end will destroy all your effort.

It's so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when everytime you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.

They say being inlove with your bestfriend is the best thing on earth, but all I wanted to know if you love me back.

Being inlove with your bestfriend can either strengthen or break your heart.

Thing is, I'm still stuck here being your bestfriend while I'm falling inlove with you more and more each day.

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporarily maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever.

~~

Fan, Vote and Comment.