Chapter 2:

" Madame!!!!!, Madame!!" I heard a voice call, it was as if some one was standing only a few centimeters away from my face. I jolt up right in my bed, and grab the nearest object to use as a weapon, which was the lantern sitting upon my beside table. Looking down at what I held in my hand, I screamed in terror, dropping it. Hearing a loud crash as it collides with the cold hard floor. 

" Madame!!!" Two strong and sturdy hands, holds me still, by placing them on my shoulders. Which forces me to come back to reality.

Looking around at my surroundings, the morning sun shines brightly in my bedroom, lighting up every dark nook and cranny. Directly across the room from my bed was a heavy and thick, full length mirror. Beside it is my maple wood dresser and to my right was two humongous bay windows. Which had the of the most beautiful veiw of thunder river, that ran through all of Dressden Hills. Dressden Hills is the capital off the country Willardsty. 

"Erm, good morning William" I mumble, as I look down, a blush rose to my cheeks.

" A very good morning to you too, I trust you slept well madame" he said eyeing me suspiciously. 

"Of course, thank you for asking, oh and please call me Elizabeth." I say looking in his hazel eyes.

"Alright then, Elizabeth your father has requested your your presence in his office, please dress also I will send a maid to clean up the lantern. Ok I will be taking my leave now." William says as he walks out, closing the door behind him. Leaving me standing in my room alone.

I walk over to my dresser pulling out a pale pink dress, with a white sash that wraps around the waist. Long sleeves that end just right about where my hand connects with my wrist. The neck of the dress was a deep crew cut. After putting the dress on, I walk towards the mirror and look at my face.  I have an oval shaped face with flushed cheeks, left over from my little spectacle I had made just a few moments ago. Lush pink lips, almond shaped chocolate brown eyes. My hair was pin straight and blond falling to my shoulders, with side swept bangs, on the right side. 

Being pleased with what I saw, I make my way towards my father's office. Once I reached his office, I knocked on this big wooden door. 

" Come in." my father's voice commanded. 

The doors open reveling a generous sized room, which smelled of nothing but cigars. In the middle of the room there sat my dad working away on his mahogany desk surrounded by book shelves, with only a tiny window in the conner of the room for some light to aide him in his work.

 He looks up at me through his reading glasses, sets aside his work, and motions for me to sit down. Once  I get settled, my father began speaking.

" As you know Elizabeth, today is your 18th birthday, which means you are now a young woman, and I need to launch you into society. So tonight I will throw you a party inviting all of the people  that have  a high social standing, after all you are the daughter of a wealthy family its to be expected your are on your best behavior like you always are."

" Yes father."

"Great" he says smiling "and I presume that Sebastian will be your escort?"

" Yes father my boyfriend will be there."

" Ok you may go now" I raise up from my seat say goodbye to my father and walk out of that room with out looking back. As I make my way through the hallway I spot my sister Rosemary.

"Rosemary!!" I shout hoping that she would turn around and flash me a loving smile, but all I got from her was a glare with a murderous intent behind it. I guess it was to much to ask, ever since I can remember she had always hated me, but for what reason? I do not know.

                                            ***********************************************

   ??????? POV

As I look in the mirror, words echo through my head. All I wanted was to be like Big Sister. With my brown curly hair falling past my shoulders and bangs that cover my whole forehead. I stare back into the mirror looking at my eyes seeing nothing but big green eyes full of revenge and hate, for only one person. I slowly raise  my hand up and brush my bangs to the left side of my face, reveling a dark scar spanning for my hairline to about 3 mm from the end of my eyebrow on the right side of my face. A twisted smile appears upon my lips as I ponder for a bit, maybe I am like Big Sister. My heart is full of nothing but hate.