Day 3

Elsa's POV

("Hello?") a girly voice said through the phone.

"Hi, Emma! So any news with Jack?" I asked and she sighed.

("Unforunately, none. It's been three days.") she said and my swivel chair spins.

"Is that so? Just notify me if the police has any lead." I said and she hummed.

("Jack must be special to you.") I heard her say and my eyes closed and I made a disgusted face.

"Yeah, s-sure." I said and she giggles.

("Jack is so lucky. Anyway, I have to continue posting these papers now.") she says and I purse my lips.

"You are? Who's helping you?" I asked.

("Oh! You don't have to worry. Jamie is helping me right now.") she said and I hummed.

"Okay. Bye, Emma." I said and the call ended.

I continued to spin in my swivel chair and opned the television. I've been watching news for like 5 hours. Yet no signs of Jack.

There was a knock on my door and I rolled my eyes.

"Who is it!?" I asked-yelled. I could hear Anna's giggles through my bedroom door.

"It's me!!" she yelled and giggled afterwards. I raised an eyebrow.

"Kristoff, stop it.." I heard her whisper. I stood up and quickly opened the door. Kristoff cleared his throat and Anna was still giggling.

"What are you two f*cking doing outside my bedroom?" I hissed and Anna pouted.

"Sis, so I was thinking.. Since you've been there inside you room for like the whole f*cking day... Let's go out!" she said and I gave them a serious look.

"Me going out with you two? No fooking way." I said and was about to close the door when she stopped me by holding the door.

"Come on, Elsa.. Let's go to the mall! We can go shopping and-." I cute her off by holding my hand in front of her.

"I know that you two would just smooch in front of me. No thanks! I knkw you two would enjoy more in a hotel or something." I said and crossed my arms with matching rolling of eyes!

Kristoff and Anna looked at each other. Kristoff poked Anna on her side and she giggled once again.

"F*ckig disgusting." I mumbled under my breathe and closed the door. I heard them leave.

They're so... Eww! I swear! If I ever have a boyfriend, we wouldn't be like that! We wouldn't... Wouldn't.

I cloaed my eyes and screamed in my pillow muffling the sound. It's just do disgusting I can't even say it. I swear, I swear, I swear, I swear!

I layed down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. It can be a bit lonely though.

Jack's POV

It's already 1:00 P.M.. I decided to take a warm shower since it was cold. I just spended the whole 30 minutes looking at the floor.

I have been lost in my thoughts and I started feeling woozy. I turned off the shower and got out. I changed in some jeans and white t-shirt.

I am a bit curious about this whole thing. Why would they buy me if this is all they're gonna do to me?

The phone in the living room started ringing. I stood up and went to answer the call.

"Hello?"

("Tomorrow, I want you to wear the most descent clothes you could wear. Tomorrow, you are going to meet someone important.") the caller said.

"I only have jeans, plain shirts and hoodies here." I said and the caller huffed.

("I'm going to send some clothes.") the caller said and the call ended. I raised an eyebrow. I sat down on the couch and after ten minutes... There was a doorbell.

I opened the apartment door and saw a paper bag on the floor. I picked it up and went inside.

I opened the bag and checked the polo shirt and brown pants. I checked the prize and I gulped.

I guess the one who bought me is really rich.

Anna's POV

"Krissie!" I said and snaked on his arm. Girls were looking at him and I hissed at them.

"Anna... You don't have to worry... You're my one and only." he said and kissed my nose.

"Awee, really?" I asked and he nodded.

"So where do you wanna go?" He asked and I hummed.

"I don't know. Take me anywhere!" I told him.

"Hmm, we can just go to the park?" he asked.

"Anywhere." I answered.

"How about our house?" he asks and I raised an eyebrow.

"I mean. Mom would love to have us there. She misses you." he said and I nodded.

"Sure, let's go." I said and we left the mall.

***

Kristoff's phone rang and he picked it up.

"Hey, Ma.... What?... But Anna and I are about to go there.... Okay.. Bye.." he said and put the phone down.

"What is it? What happened?" I asked.

"Ma is going out with her friends.." he said and I sighed.

"Wait a minute.. So we're gonna be there... Alone." Kristoff said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So what?" I asked.

He wiggled his eyebrows and I slapped his arm.

"Oh my God. I hate you." I said and we both laughed.

This will be a long long day.

Author's NOTE

Happy Holidays everyone! Happy new year too!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow