Migraines

Jordan's pov
Every one was cheering Angel on the way to class. They were so loud it hurt my head and I know it hurt Angel's head too. After class we had lunch with our new friends under a tree.
"Hey guys I found a spider come check this out!" Said Alex next to a wall.
We all went over there except Angel. We were all over then Cameryn killed it because she doesn't like spiders. We all went back to the tree and Angel was gone.
"Oh no!" I said
"Why?" Asked Jayden
"Just don't get separated." I responded
Then every one got separated after he said not to. And slowly they all started going crazy they froze like zombies and just stood still then they started mumbling something we will fight to the end we will kill our selfs if we have to and I knew why they said that I just couldn't stop it until I found Angel. Then the bell rang and they snapped out of it. Hhmmm I whispered to my self. We all went to class and we saw Angel. But the new people said they had really bad headache, Angel chuckled.
                 After class
"What the hell were you thinking Angel?!" I asked him
"Well i got bored and I wanted to see if they could withstand a migraine." He responded.
"Idiot. Heal them now."
"Hey buddy chillax. I will do it tomorrow."
"Now, Angel."
"Fine."
He went to anybody who got the migraine and grabbed there hand and pulled out a stick. He put it in their hand and told them to close it. But what they didn't know is that he made that stick from a healing stone that he stole back at the lab, he took the stick back after they were okay.
"I know you didn't need to use the stone." I said to him
"Actually I did. I looked into the normal human body and they don't have the type of control over their body when in a lot of pain."
"Are you sure. You always say pain is a illusion."
"Well not some people can't feel pain like us."
"Wait you mean every time we heal some one normal they just suffer."
"Yes that is why i used the stone."
"Okay."