Our weapons?

Jordan's pov
Angel woke up and i didn't even get to say anything he just started running towards the middle of a field. He jumped into the air and belly flopped onto ground, the ground broke and a Huge cave was revealed. I jumped down, I looked at Angel who's face was blank and was looking at a two HUGE ice cube. But they weren't normal ice cubes, inside of two ice cube were weapons, Angel held his left hand out to the left one and his right to the right one, also inside each one was a sword and a hammer. Then the ice cubes started shaking and one sword from each one flew towards Angel he grabbed them, I did the same thing but the hammers flew towards me. He looked at me.
"Time to out these to the test." He said
"But how?" I asked
"Him." He turned around and pointed at a strange man. Then the man grew and soon he broke the ground leading to the field Angel started flying and he flew back to the field. If he can do it I can too. I started flying.
"Stay down there, you have someone to fight too. This one is MINE." He said to me so calmly. I looked down to see a puppy with three heads. Who slowly started growing and soon he was bigger me, a lot bigger. Bigger then the guy who Angel was fighting but soon enough was done fighting because Angel flew back down with his head. He threw the head at the dog he caught it in his mouth and ate it.
"Never mind we both might need to fight this one." He said