They are after us

After all the migraines I was mad at Angel. (Still in Jordan's pov) We went back to our house and we saw the door slightly open.
"Some one is here." I said silently
"I can get into their head. But it wont be as easy as normal people." He responded
"Why, never mind lets just go through the back door."
We went to the back and that door was open too.
"Something isn't right." I said
"Ya, no shit."
"Watch your mouth."
"Ya ya I know."
We went through the door and saw our parents on the ground beat up.
"They are still here." Angel said
"Stay here and heal them, I will get the person who did this." I said
I went upstairs and saw a shadow go into me and my brother's room. I turned invisible and went in my room. I saw someone with a lot of high tech armor and on that armor was a symbol I will never ever forget, it was them. The people who made me and my bro who we are today. The ones who killed our family, the ones who killed our friends in front of us. The ones who tried to kill us.
He looked at the door way and put on glasses he still couldn't see me but he  heard me. I punched in the face so hard 4 of his teeth fell out. He fell to
Ground. I picked him up with my mind, then I slammed him into the ground and he broke the floor. He fell into the kitchen, I jumped through the hole and landed on his stomach. Angel saw me and said.
"Hey can't I have some fu..."
He saw the symbol and then got angry. He was as angry when he had to kill our friends back at the factory.   He had to kill them other wise he would have been tortured again for refusing again. He got tortured a total of 387. On the 200 he got used to pain. Thats when he started saying pain was a illusion. He went into his head and did exactly the same amount of pain they did to him. Mentally and physically. He was screaming in agony. I was almost like Angel had no emotions, except anger. He heard more people yelling from outside the door. He raised his hand at the door.
"There is 100 people behind that door," there was complete silence. "Now there is zero."
After that I stood up and looked out the door and all the people dead scattered around the farm. I looked back at Angel and his eyes were blood shot red.
"Oh shit." I said as I ran to him "Angel calm down."
"Why"
"It is okay Angel. There are all gone."
"Why."
"It is okay."
"Why... Why...why."
"Why do you keep saying why."
"She is here."
"Who is."
"Why."
I turned around and saw a little old lady. But she was flying. She came to us and said hello. She explained where we came from and she needed us to go with her to a hide valley.