New people

Still in Angel's pov
Years went by and we tricked them into thinking we were still kids. Then we had to go to high school. It wasn't very fun considering we already knew the answer before they even finished talking. Then we both turned 17 and I got a car, so did Jordan. But we had to move to a different house now. It was in Reno Nevada. We had a new school it didn't look like much but it was a lot bigger on the inside. We rode the buss to school where I saw this boy, I didn't know what came through but i closed my eyes. Next thing i knew I could see every thing he could see except i couldn't move. He still had control over his moments. Jordan taped my shoulder then i opened my eyes to see a girl. Every one on the bus was shocked to the Queen (is what they called her) I didnt know what to say. Then she said she had a massive head ache. I look at Jordan who was looking her dead in the eyes.
"No Jordan. We cant have to many enemies... Not yet anyways." I said to him
"Fine" he responded
"What did you say twat." She was confused
"Nothing" I responded
"Good" and she walked away but then she stopped.
"What is the problem. You shat your self, twat" Jordan said as he laughed.
"I said Not Yet." I said as I poked his arm.
"Hey guys I was just messing around. Okay," She said worried "I know you guys are new and all but do you wanna meet my friends when we get to school."
"Sure why not." I said
"Fine" said Jordan
            Few minutes later
We were walking through the hall way when we saw our lockers. They were across from each other. We put our stuff in and we tried to find this squad of the queen. We saw them talking to each other.
"Come on slow pokes." Yelled the queen (her real name was actually Cameryn)
We went over there and she introduced us to her squad
Jayden, banna, alex, kona, bella, keith and shylee. After that a guys came over to us every one started backing away from the kid except me and Jordan. "So your the new kids i heard these losers talking about." Said the kid
"Hey I have only known them for about 10 minutes but at least I have friends." I said
"You messed up" he said to me
Jordan pulled on my shirt and said
"He isn't worth our time we are gonna be late because our class is across the building."
"You'r right." I said as we were walking away.
The kid was about to punch us the he fell to the ground. Every one was in shock to see him on the ground and because I punched him in the back of his head even though no one saw me go behind him. Then we were off to class. Every one clapped when we were on our way to class.