Training

Jordan's POV
We went back to out parents. Angel had his swords on his back and I had my hammers in my backpack were they were sticking out a little.
"We have to hide these." I told Angel
"E-Z" he responded as he snapped his fingers and then our weapons went invisible. Our parents were really happy to see us. Sadly we could never tell them what happened, oh and when Angel snapped his fingers Cerberus had one head and he was still tiny. Our parents were happy to see him. We went upstairs to our room. Soon after Angel asked Cerberus if he could open up the gates to hell. He nodded and turned around to a corner. And soon a portal opened we jumped through it and it closed behind us, but we kept Cerberus with us. He grew to his normal size, and sat down where we came in. Angel said to follow him. He led me to a bridge. There were dead people gathered around the bridge. At the top of the bridge was a platform. We flew up there and there was a throne.
"You know Jordan, Satan never was a guy. It was a-"
"A girl." I said
"Yes"
But this isn't what I wanted to show you. He flew even higher. There a another platform but this one was different it had pillars and spiked and walls and glass walls.
"Go to that corner of here, I will go to this corner." He said. He snapped his fingers again but now our weapons. Were visible. He pulled out his swords and pointed one at me. This is where we will train for now on, is what he said to me.
"Okay lets begin" I said
He snapped his fingers and HUGE WALLS in the shape of a dome formed around the platform.
"Okay lets begin." He said and his eyes turn red. But then mine turned blue.