Q0 | Prologue

Bold : speak with a mic or something that helps their voice to rise

"Along with the information that you may already know, the third year of Teiko Middle School- which is the school that has a quite strong bond with ours, are transferred to our school due to their building renovations. I expect much from you guys to treat them nicely."

Asano Gakuho, the principal of the infamous prestigious school, Kunugigaoka Middle School pauses for a second when his assistant informed him something. They have a small talk as it finished with his assistant bow in respect to him.

"Seems like our new family members has arrived," Gakuho smiled at the students that line up according to their class neatly at the assembly hall. Murmurs were heard everywhere, talking about the other school that is going to mix up with them.

The assembly doors opened widely, students that wears a different uniform goes in while talking with their friends. They immediately create another line beside the original student of the school.

"Welcome to Kunugigaoka, The third year of Teiko!" Gakuho starts with his usual facadé smile, "We are indeed grateful for your appearance today at our school!"

The students applauded, "Now that you are in our territory, either you like it or not, you also must follow our rules, but if you don't.." Gakuho stops for a moment and stares at the corner line of the assembly hall, "You'll be ended up in the End Class"

The whole students from class 3-A to 3-D snickered loud enough to make the 3-E class regrets their attendance in today ceremony.

Meet our heroine, her name is Shirosaki Rena. Probably the most shining girl in the line of the Teiko. She may look like an Idol with her appearance that looks stunningly beautiful.

But for your Information, she's the daughter of a successful owner of a company which has famous brands all over the world. You totally can't mess around with her.

She met the Generation of Miracles on a small accident and make a great friends with them since thenー

Rena touch her chin and put on an adorable confused face that makes everybody squeals.

'End Class?' She thought

Rena grab her class president's shoulder and quietly asked, "What's with the End Class?"

Akashi Seijuurou, which accidentally happened to be her class president- glance at her and explained everything to her,

"It's the lowest class in this school. It is nicknamed the 'E-as-in-End Class' and consists of students who either failed to keep their grades up or were punished for breaking school regulations."

Akashi crossed his arms and chuckle a bit, "It's funny that you will get estranged once you ended up being there.."

Rena nodded her head slightly in agreement and continue to pay attention to the Principal of Teiko having speech about getting along with the other school and stuff.

"...that's all for now. Let's move on to the student councils representative to represent both school collaboration contract formally. For those student council presidents and vice-presidents of their respective schools please come forward here to introduce each other..."

Rena who heard nothing about this from Teiko's principal shocked due to the sudden calls for her and Akashi. Akashi grab Rena's wrist and pulled her to the stage gently.

Oh yeah, did I mention that she's a vice-president of Teiko's student council?

"We don't have to make a speech, right?" Rena whispered calmly.