Q1 | Lost

"Well, it's nice to be in the same class as you again, Sei."

Rena grinned, earning a quick smile from the emperor. She sat on the chair beside the window. Tapping her pencil to the table and repeats. The red head smirked, "I'm not amazed though"

"Yet I'm surprised we also have to be amalgamated with the Kunugigaoka Students in classes." Akashi continued, glancing at Asano Gakushuu, the president of class 3-A.

"Well, there are no room left. We have no choice but to mix with them." Rena answered, "Anyway, Sei. How about your team? Did they survived?"

Akashi smirked turns wide, "Of course, who do you think their leader is?"

"Uhh.. A midget?"

Akashi glared, which makes Rena laughs.

The red hair let out a small sigh, "Shintarou managed to get into our class." he said, glancing at the green hair four-eyes guy that busy reading a book with a cute doll beside him.

"I have no worries about Atsushi and Satsuki, I am sure they will go into class 3-B thanks to their smart brains. With a lot of efforts surely Tetsuya able to reach class 3-C, Ryouta and Daiki barely went to class 3-D. As their captain I'm pretty sure that none of them will go in 3-E." Akashi explained.

"As expected" Rena smiled

Secretly, Asano clicked his tongue upon his deep thought that convinced him a lot.

He's aware of his own status right now. He was a leader previously, but ever since the arrival of another school, he got a rival in par with him, or perhaps someone that surpasses him.

Indeed, Akashi Seijuurou it is.

A man with victories on his vein--as they said--, strong enough to dominate the whole school, which supposed to be his domain. Along with his partner, Shirosaki Rena, a woman that you can't underestimate even if you want to.

With Asano strong characteristics that he inherited from his father, he understands so much that Akashi is a large obstacle he need to destroy, either he like it or not.

An emperor that always claim his own absoluteness to the world and a king that plan to take over everything and everyone. They clashed too much. Even a dog would have know that.

"...kushuu! Gakushuu-sama!!"

Asano widened his eyes and surprised by the sudden shook he got from Yukane, his vice-president.

He always irritated by her appearance beside him and always clinging onto him like a little monkey, he can punch her to the wall until her head cracked if he want to.

Sadly, he can't, due to business matters that involve his future.

"God! Gakushuu-sama, You need to stop going blank, the class is about to start!" Yukane yelled.

Asano rolled his eyes and nodded slightly, "Tch, I know. Stop bothering me."

*SFX : CLACK*

A kunugigaoka teacher with books on his arms opened the door widely. He was just a middle-aged guy with a pair of ordinary glasses.

As the mentioned teacher have his way in front of the class, the students went crazy running to their seat as if their life depending on it, except for the Teiko Students who hasn't adapted yet by the class routine.

"You Teiko brats, don't be a slow tortoise! You waste too much time!" The teacher shouts, kicking one of the student from Teiko.

Seeing one of her classmates being abused by a teacher, a girl complained loudly to the Teacher. Instead of stopping, the teacher clenched his fist tightly.