Q3 | Let's Show Them

"Tch.. Screw this..!"
Aomine clicked his tongue, barely control his breath in his unusually panting condition.

"But, this isー exciting..!" He said between his breath with a smirk.

"Your eyes are intimidating as always, Shirosakicchi..." The blondie whined, "It's so scary ssu~"

"I even forgot that you are actually teamed up with Kurokocchi while competing with me and Aominecchi~" He pouted.

"That was unnecessary to say, Kise-kun." Kuroko commented.

"Ah, gomen Kurokocchi~" Kise pouted, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings ssu~"

"The other game seems to be about it's end as well." Rena said, staring at the half court they left for the other game. She smirked, "Regardless of the score, we already know the winner is."

2-on-2
[THE BLUE TEAM] WIN!
Shirosaki Rena
and Kuroko Tetsuya
VS
[THE RED TEAM] LOSE!
Aomine Daiki
and Kise Ryouta

[THE BLUE TEAM TWO] LOSE!
Midorima Shintarou
and Murasakibara Atsushi
from Teiko Middleschool
VS
[THE RED TEAM TWO] WIN!
Akashi Seijuurou from Teiko
and Kunugigaoka Middleschool's ace, Ichiru Kenta.

"Looks like you know who you're against with for the next game, Shiro." Aomine muttered, he sighed and pat his own head, "Ma, I don't care. I've lost to you anyway, because of that kinpatsu.."

"Hidoi!" Kise cried, "Why am I the one who get the blame ssu~?"

*****
[MEANWHILE]

"Sugeー! The Generation of Miracles are on their own stage, ne!" one of the Kunugigaoka Basketball club member commented.

"Dude, did you see that last dunk Aomine-san just did? That's insane!" His teammate roars excitedly.

"More likely, it's insane that Shirosaki Rena girl just compete with both of them like it was nothing." His captain calmly replied, while scanning at the files that he held.

One of the Kunugigaoka Girls' Basketball Club Member smirked,

"Ne, ne, what do you think will happen if Asano-sama compete with one of them..?" She teased.

"What's with the question? Our Asano-sama is the greatest of the greats, of course he will win without a doubt." The captain in the Kunugigaoka Girl basketball club pouted,

"..You should think twice, Kiddo."

"Coach!"

A brown hair old man appeared, with a nervous smile and carry on at observing the Generation of Miracles plays. "They're too strong for Middle Schoolers, Unbeatable Monsters. It seems like they almost never experience losing as their captain is flawless regardless of the condition."

He bit his lips,
"I hate to admit it, but you're an idiot if you undestimated them."

The Kunugigaoka teams shocked at their coach's comment about the miracles. "So.. that means, there's a high possibilities that Asano-sama might lose?"

The coach slightly nod, "Of course that scum alone will lose."

"That's certainly not true, Coach. You haven't even know my true powers yet."

"...Asano-sama!"

The coach forced a chuckle nervously, "Ah, uh, Asano-kun! Wー What are you doing here?"

"Is it bad for me to watch my 'friends' practices, coach?" Asano smiled darkly.

"Ahah..! Oー Of course no, coーcomfort yourself. CーCome, have a seat.." he stuttered.

"No thanks, It's not worth my time to seat with the people like you." The coach widened his eyes and gritted his teeth tightly.

"Youー You and your crappy atittude that show no respect towards the eldestーnever failed to make me hate you more!"

"Did you know who you're shouting at, coachー ah, I mean ex-coach?" Asano stares at the mere coach with an emotionless face, "It's simple. If you don't like it, then you are no longer needed."

He smirked and pointed at the coach,
"You're fired."

*****

"Oi Akashi, what are you going to do with the ruckus up there?" Midorima calmly pointed at the Kunugigaoka Audience seat where Asano are.

"Mou~ Let's just not mind their business. It's so troublesome if you're involved with it~" Murasakibara suggest lazily.

"Atsushi is right, we should just ignore it, Shintarou." Akashi replied. Despite of the ridiculous game that he has just played, his body is still on his normal temperature.

At the background, the ace of the Kunugigaoka was panting like crazy on the floor. His eyes were red and he barely stands up straight.

'T- They're monsters..!'

*****

[THE NEXT DAY]

"Shirosaki-san." Called Kuroko to a certain white hair.

The called girl glance at her left and found Kuroko staring at her blankly beside her table. Even though she has minus eyes but somehow she managed to notice Kuroko's presence unlike normal people does.

"Yes, Tetsuya-kun?"

"Would you like to go to the library with me today after school?" He asked.

The white hair just shrugged in response as she collect her used books and prepare the books for her next class lesson, "I'm sorry, Tetsuya-kun.

"I have an appointment with someone after school."

Kuroko replied with a disappointed look, "I see. That's so unfortunate."

"I really am sorry. We can have some other time though. I will tell you when I will have my free time."

Kuroko looks happy by then, he smiled a bit, "Thank you."

FAST FORWARD

*RIIIIIIING*
And again, school has ended. It's time for the students to go home, or hanging out with their friends.

In Rena's case, this is absolutely the perfect time to meet the E-Class and have a chat with them. Especially about the assassination.

Rena's family limo waited at the front gate with a chauffeur bowing respectfully to his master, Rena.

A small chat between them starts and end up with her chauffeur get inside of the car and leave.

Rena started to walk towards a cafe near their school without noticing that a bunch of students she knew, followed her like what stalkers do.

*****

"Hey, what is Shiro doing going to a cafe alone like that? She should have invited me."

"Aominecchi, if she invited you, maybe her wallet is going to be as small as your brain ssu~"

"Kise-teme! Don't you dare talk about my lovely brain, you dumbass!"

"Kise-kun and Aomine-kun, if you're being too loud she might notice us."

"Ne, Akachin..? Can we go inside right now~?"

"Not yet. Not until she seat in the cafe."

"..now that I think about it, what are we doing??"