Q0.5 | Character Introduction

It's Japanese here folks, so surname goes first.

Full Name : Shirosaki Rena [城崎 玲奈]

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Birthday : December 22

Gender : Female

Blood Type : AB

APPEARANCE

Rena has short white hair, which make her look even more mature. Her soft pale skin surprisingly soft like feather from an angel wing. She has the blue ocean eyes that you would always wanted to see everyday. You could say that she is gifted with a dreamed body and good-looking face.

PERSONALITIES

Aside of being calm and collected, you also could find her attractive among people around her. For your information, she's a Former Karate Champion for over 5 years in a row, so don't get into her bad side.

HISTORY

Rena came from a family consisting of a loving mother, a strict father and a sis-com brother. Being the only daughter on a family makes her more being spoiled by both her parents and brother. However, things turned out to be complicated when an accident occurred that caused her mother passed away.

Due to the shocks her family has been receiving, her father raised his cautions on his children and raised them to be a strong and smart person. The results does not let him down, his son became the youngest scientist in history that discovered new useful inventions for their family business, as well as his daughter, Rena happened to be the student council vice-president and got a lot of golden awards and is famous outside Japan, along with her brother.

They're famous in their own capabilities.

Rena met the whole Generation of Miracles when she accidentally ran into a thief with scooter.

That night, she got home late because of student council stuff and Akashi, being a gentleman he is ; offered her to walked her home, saying that it's dangerous for a girl that walk alone at night.

A Maiubou box was seen as it was thrown to their direction, it hits a guy with scooter being chased by junior highschoolers.

So Rena lend a hand by knocking him out to the ground. A tanned skin guy stops as he saw her sits on top of the thief's body while talking normally with the captain of his basketball club, Akashi Seijuurou.

Rena wasn't surprised at the fact that the tanned skin man happened to be Aomine Daiki, the famous basketball player that everyone has been talking about.
Akashi greeted Aomine and the gang like nothing happened once the thief are captured by the police. At that point everyone introduced themselves to her and she did otherwise. She became quite good friends with them ever since.

ABILITIES

Did I ever told you that she also play basketball? Nope?

Well her basketball story is ordinary, she played it because her brother once in love with the sport and find it interesting.

Being multi-talented made her mastered a few moves from the NBA matches. She excels at ball-handling and speed. At basketball, her style probably the same as Aomine. That makes Aomine and Kise like hanging out with Rena.

She's the current captain of Teiko Girls' Basketball Club.

Beside basketball, she got big brain that makes her being on top 3 in academics. Of course with Akashi being the first and Midorima the third.

She mastered self-defense as well, recently she has been addicted to sword-plays.

FAMILY MEMBERS

Father - Shirosaki Ichiro (Healthy)
[城崎 一路]
Ichiro means Straight

Rena and her brother inherited their father's white hair and his skills in sports. Her father acts strict towards his children, but still love them in his own way. Rena and her father get along quite well like how a father and his beloved daughter does.

Mother - Shirosaki Chie (Deceased)
[城崎 大切]
Chie means Wisdom

Rena and her brother inherited their blue eyes and their intelligence from their mother. They really love her mother. Acknowledging her mother death caused a great affect on Rena. She survived for possibly a couple of month with no eating nor sleeping. Her brother is the one who helps Rena recovered from their mother's death.

Brother - Shirosaki Rean (Healthy)
[城崎 レアン]

With the gap of 2 years, Rena and her brother literally are like mirrors to each other. They love the same thing and hates the same thing either. Rena is just like the girl version of her brother. When it comes to Rena's safety, her brother will always be the first who will stand beside her and protect her. But then, because of this her brother somehow gained sister-complex to her.

TRIVIA

- Her family kanji 城崎 (Shirosaki) altogether means White Destination.

- The Kanji 城 (Shiro) in her surname means castle indicated to her family that is a royal one.
Shiro can also be written with the kanji 白(Shiro) which means white, as in her hair color.

- Her family are very fond with the Akashi's in the business world.

- The Shirosaki family, according to tradition, has always been strict. It was a Shirosaki's duty to be a person who combines the qualities of wisdom, upright dealing, and courage.

- If she turned into an animal, it would be a white cheetah.

- She hates people who look down on others.

- She admire people who are willing to acknowledge their weakness and work towards improving it, instead of just saying "This is Who I am".

- Secretly, her mother (Shirosaki Chie) was a former assassin.

- Kuroko and her are cousins, you can see the similarities at their blue eyes.