J's Girl(2)

CHAPTER 2

------------------------------------------------

I ran to Justin's house the next morning, not wanting to spend another minute in my own home. I smiled as I hit the doorbell, waiting for him to come and answer. After a while Mrs. Hoffner came and opened the door, smiling down at me. 'Justin is upstairs in his room. Trisha is there too.' she said. I had to hold in a groan when she said Trisha was here. She is J's girlfriend, and she is absolutely evil towards me. Of course Justin never sees anything, but whenever I'm at school just walking down the hallway, she always manages to show up and embarrass me somehow. I try not to let her bother me, but now that she is dating Justin she's been in my life way too much for my liking. I only deal with her so that I could still hang out with Justin, although I doubt he would let something like a girlfriend get in-between years of friendship. I made my way upstairs and opened the door to Justin's room, slamming it shut as soon as I got a peek inside. There lay the betch herself, with my best friend laying on top of her, hand on her breast while they sucked each other's faces off.   

I ran out to their front room, shocked at what I had seen. I mean, I knew Justin was a 17 year old boy filled with hormones, but I never expected him to do something like that with Trisha. She was just so… gross. I went and sat on their sofa, trying to decide if I should just go home or not. After a while, I stood to leave, just as Trisha came down, hair a mess, trying to fix her waaaaay to small white dress. Justin came down after her, taking her to the door. 'Later babe' Trisha said, giving Justin another not-so-appropriate kiss. They obviously hadn't seen or heard me yet as they once again tried to eat each other's faces, and I decided to just go up to J's room and wait. I quickly made my way up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible, not exactly knowing if I succeeded until I turned around to see them still in a make out session. I felt something build up inside me, and it took me a moment to realize it was jealousy. That was stupid, I had no reason to be jealous… it wasn't like I saw J as more then a friend… Sighing, I turned and walked into Justin's room, making sure not to lay on the bed where the previous… episode… took place. After a while Justin walked in, flopping on his bed, a large bulge obvious in his jeans. I made a disgusted face and threw a small pillow at my friend, scaring the crap out of him. Jumping up, Justin grabbed his bedside table lamp, ready to use it as a weapon. I yelped and crouched down into his chair. When he saw it was just me, Justin sighed and put down his lamp. Mari, what on earth are you doing in my room? he signed, obviously angry. I sat there staring at him, not responding. After a moment he seemed to notice his… situation downstairs, and ran on his bed, covering himself up with his blanket. We just sat there in awkward silence for a few minutes, until I couldn't stand it anymore and just left.

JUSTIN'S POV

--------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I watched Trisha walk down my sidewalk to her car. As soon as she drove off, I shut the door and leaned on the cool wood. Trisha was great, she definitely knew how to kiss, that was for sure, but I knew she wasn't faithful, and I honestly didn't even like her. She was just a slut that could give me what I needed as a 17 year old guy, but there was only one person I really wanted to kiss, only one pair of silky lips i longed to have against mine. Mariana's. She was so beautiful and sweet, but she would never love me like I love her. We have been best friends for 10 years, and she still doesn't realize I've been head over heels for her since I saw her on the swings that day. I closed my eyes, picturing myself kissing Mari, my hands around her waist, her hands tangled in my hair. I felt myself grow 'downstairs' as I pictured her soft lips, her thin body pressed against mine. I groaned, wishing my fantasies could be a reality, but knowing they never would. I walked up to my room, swinging my door open and flopping on my bed. I put my arms over my face and tried not to cry at the want i had for my best friend. 

Just then a pillow hit me on the chest, obviously someone had thrown it. I jumped up with surprise, my natural instincts making me grab my bedside lamp as a weapon if needed. I watched in Surprise as Mariana yelped and dove into my chair on the other side of the room, trying to get away from me and my 'weapon'.  I felt myself getting angry, what was she doing in my room? Oh, gosh, I hope she didn't see me and Trisha… by the look on her face Im guessing she had. Now I was extra mad, but not at her. At myself. At Trisha. Mari, I signed.  what on earth are you doing in my room?!  She didn't respond, she just watched me with a mixed look of sorrow, fear, and… lust? What?? I was going to question that last one when I recalled my situation with my, friend, and ran to the bed, covering myself up. We just sat there for a while, until Mari got up and walked out. As much as I wanted to grab her, and tell her I wanted her to stay, i couldn't. Not with me being this horny still. I put my face in my pillow and let out a small cry of frustration. My best friend/love of my life just walked away because she saw me 1. making out with a bitch, and 2. laying there fantasizing about her. I sat up and put my head in my hands. I cant go on living without Mariana knowing how I feel, but I cant just tell her. What if she doesn't feel the same way? Oh gosh, I sound like a chick! Alright, what I need is some advice. Time to call up the master. I'm going to see Darren.

COMMENT PLEASE