Chapter 5

Liam

"Zayn Javaad Malik" I called. 

"Li.. I" he stuttered. 

"Who the hell were you talking to?" I asked him.

"Your friend, Sophia" he said. And believe me, it would've felt better if he'd slapped me across my face.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HER ALRIGHT!!??!!!" I still didn't forget what had happened and so I lost my shit. Totally lost it.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET MAD AT ME OKAY!!?? IF YOU'D JUST FUCKING KNEW WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY GOING THROUGH, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD'VE HAPPENED TO YOU LIAM PAYNE!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE MOST MATURE AND SENSIBLE OF US ALL BUT NOW I SEE YOU'RE NOT!!" Zayn got mad at me as well. Great, Liam... now you've screwed up with your best mate too..

But then, my senses kicked in.

"What do you mean Zayn?" I asked him.

"It's not my place to say it Li... go talk to her mate, coz she needs you more than you know.." he said and walked off somewhere, leaving me in a mess.

**********

So, it is time to go back home. CHRISTMAS!!!

But Zayn sill didn't tell me what exactly he meant. 

I walked out of the terminal to see Mom, Dad and Nicola. Ruth was not there.

"MOM! DAD! NIKKI!" I yelled as I ran towards my parents and my sister. I ran as fast as i could and hugged them all together. Group hugs were a thing for me and the lads.

After I pulled back, I asked "Where's Ruth?"

"Ruth.." my mom hesitantly began but a voice cut her off. "LI! MOM! DAD! NICOLA!" Ruth called as she walked towards us.

"How is..."mom began but Ruth shook her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing Li.." Ruth shook her head but I knew she was hiding something from me. i rolled my eyes but she didn't reply.

"I think we should tell him" I heard my mate Andy's voice. How and when did he land up here?

"But Andy.." my sister began but I cut her off "Tell me what?"

"Mate..... We found Sophie in a really bad condition and now she's in the hospital...." he said as my head started to imagine all the worst possible scenarios.

"What happened mate?"I asked him, afraid of what he might say.

 And he said"Somebody beat her up mate..."