Chapter 9

Dedicated to also Vanz_1D4 

Sophia

"Li!" I called. Where did he go?

"Yeah, babe!?" His voice came from outside the house.

How can I tell him? How will I destroy his hopes? His wishes? We were so happy as a married couple! But now! God! Today was supposed to be our first ultrasound session! All his and my plans just went down in the drain!

"Li! Come in quickly!" I was desperately in need of my husband's presence.

"Hey baby, and baby" he said, and chuckled at his own words. And I let out a sob.

"Soph! What ha..." he stopped mid sentence.

I think he noticed it too. The blood that was smeared on the sheets. There's no question as to what happened.

"I'm so sorry Li! I couldn't even..." he pulled me to his chest as I cried harder.

"It's not your fault babe" he cooed, even though his voice cracked as well, while rubbing my back.

"We've got to wash the blood from the sheets..." I breathed.

"We can lie down for sometime and then go" he said.

My heart just couldn't accept the fact that.... God! I just want to stay strong for Liam, but I can't! I am loosing it...

As we went to our bedroom, the bloody sheets made my heart come to terms with reality.

"Li! Soph! We're here! The door was o-" Niall stopped mid sentence.

"Oh. My. God." Niagara put her hand on her mouth in shock. 

I had a miscarriage...

_____________________________________

I know this is a short chapter but then...This is going to end soon!

I can't believe I'm going to complete my second book!

But, what do ya think?

Love,
Swaa ♡♥