The drama in my life

As soon as I got home in tears, I busted through the front door and ran to my room. "Emma? What's wrong?" My mom asked. I just ignored her and slammed my door shut. I covered myself up in my blankets and cried. Most girls would be jumping for joy if their crush kissed them. But not me.

I wasn't ready for a relationship yet. You never know if drama could just pop out of nowhere and ruin your life. The nerd and the bad boy, are no match for each other.

I just layed on my bed to listen to music to try and forget about the kiss, until I fell asleep.

*******
The next morning
*******

"Emma! Get up. You have thirty minutes to be in the car." My mother said from down stairs. I grumpily got up out of bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a decent pony tail. I walked out and opened my drawer. I grabbed whatever was on the top. I wore a hot pink sweater that says love in big white letters, and a white shirt under. For pants I just had on jeans. I put my shoes on and ran downstairs.

I looked at the time. It was 7:15 a.m. I still had some time for breakfast. But when I saw what my mom was making, which is French toast, I changed my mind. "Emma, would you like some French toast dear?" My mom asked me from the kitchen. "No thanks I'm not hungry." I lied. I was basically starving, but I hate French toast.

I went to the living room and sat on the sofa. I got my phone out and went on Facebook. I read all the comments from last night and gasped. Many people had heard about the kiss from yesterday. One even said, 'did you hear that Luke kissed Emma today? If I were him, I wouldn't of done that because Emma is hideous. He is way too good for someone ugly like her.' My eyes teared up. Why am I the only one Thats made fun of? I saw who it was from, and it was from none other than my friend, Katy. Wait! Katy?! Why would she say that about me?

"Emma, time to go." My mom said. I put my phone in my pocket, and walked outside to the car. My car has a flat tire, so I have to ride with my mom this time. She sat down in the drivers seat and started the car. I opened my door and claimed in the passenger side. I slammed my door so hard that it shook the car. I didn't really mean for it to be that hard. Oh well then.

"Emma? Are you alright? What's wrong?" My mom said. I looked out of the window and kept my face away from her. "Nothing." I growled. "Are you sure?" She asked. "OMG JUST DRIVE THE CAR MOM!" I yelled. My mom started driving without saying a word. She kept glancing over at me.

When I got to school, I slammed the door shut without saying 'bye' or 'I love you' to my mom. People started looking at me because my face was red, and I looked like I was gonna explode of anger. I stomped into the hallway and spotted Katy talking to her friend near my locker. When I got close to her, I snatched her arm and slammed her against a locker causing the hallway to echo. Lots of people gathered in a group and surrounded us. "WHY WOULD YOU CALL ME ALL THOSE THINGS YESTERDAY!?" I yelled in her face. "What are you talking about?" She asked all innocent. I slapped her in the face. "YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! YOU WERE ON FACEBOOK SAYING THAT WHEN LUKE KISSED ME, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT IF YOU WERE HIM, BECAUSE APPARENTLY IM UGLY AND STUPID TO YOU! DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR?!" I screeched. A group of guys approached including Luke. "What? I didn't say that!" She said. She was lying. I know she was. "DONT PLAY DUMB WITH ME!" I yelled. Katy started yelling back.

"OK FINE, I DID SAY THAT. WANNA KNOW WHY? ITS BECAUSE WE ARENT FRIENDS AT ALL. FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS, IVE BEEN GETTING PAID TO BE YOUR FAKE FRIEND, BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT STOP BEGGING EVERYONE FOR A FRIEND. NOW FOR THAT, I HAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS THANKS TO YOU." she yelled. My heart broke. How could she? Why would someone pay her to be my fake friend?!

All I started seeing was red. I started sprinting through the hallway, to the exit. The whole school followed me outside and watched me. Katy had a Motor cycle parked close. So I got on it really quickly and started it. She ran outside and saw I attempted to steal her motor cycle. Thanks to her I knew how to ride one. She wasn't fast enough. I back up, and drove off. I left the school, and drove to wherever the road would take me. I just drove to a far away forest. Or just the woods. There weren't any people here, so I parked the motor cycle and started walking. I bet no one would ever even come looking for me.

The woods here were actually quite beautiful. There were beautiful tall trees, many winter leaves scattered on the ground, and if you looked up at the sky, you would see the moon and stars.

Wait! Its night? How long have I even been out here? I looked at my watch. It was 11:27 p.m. time went by really fast.

I started heading back to the motor cycle. All of a sudden I heard sticks snap. I looked over to where the sound came from. I saw a tall, dark figure. It was a man. He stepped out from the darkness and took his hood off his head.

I couldn't believe it. It was Luke. "Luke? What are you doing here after me?!" I snapped. "Woah take it easy there kitten. I followed you here because I got worried." He explained. "Whatever." I said. "He looked at me. "Listen. Its to dark to go back home now. I know this sounds crazy, but we need to sleep here tonight." He said. My jaw dropped. "Here? Are you crazy?" I asked. "Nope." He said. "Ugh I hate you. Fine." I said. We started to looked for a place to sleep. We found a clear opening where there was grass and a beautiful lake that the moon reflected off of. The stars glowed from above us. Luke layed down on his jacket and I layed down next to him. I only had a thin sweater on so I was freezing. He noticed me shivering, and handed me his coat. "Thanks." I muttered. His sparkly green eyes met my brown eyes. He spoke. "You really dont know how pretty you are, do you?" He said. "I'm not pretty." I said. "Ok then." He said. "Goodnight." I said. "Goodnight kitten." He said.

We fell asleep for the night. Luke didn't seem as bad as I thought he was.