Part 3: Dan's POV

I awake to the dim lighting of dawn and... To my relief... Phil snuggled up to me. Right there next to me. I then felt a strong urge. I built up all the amount of courage in my body and I kissed Phil lightly on the lips.
To my horror, he woke up right as I pulled away. He seemed dazed but I could tell he knew what I had done. I immediately felt shame and thought Oh no this is it. I shouldn't have done it. But then...
"You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to do that," said Phil, gazing at me with his lovely eyes. First it was shock that I felt, most likely expressed by my widened eyes. Then I felt so... Happy. Happier than I have been, ever. "Oh Phil thank Jesus!" I laughed.
He kissed me again. "I mean it."
I laughed and we kissed. Kissed some more. I slipped off his shirt and he slipped off mine.
"WAIT!" I said. "Something is missing!"
"What?"
"This." I reached for the coffee table and picked up the black Sharpie.
"Ahhhh. If we are going to do this, we have to to it right!" Phil climbed over me and I made a large black dot on the smooth tip of his nose and gave him the whiskers. Phil did the same to me, the marker dampening my nose. Then he leaned over and our bodies collided with grace as he places his soft lips on my neck. I didn't mind.