Part 7: Dan's POV

The day was here: Sunday, November 29, 2015. The day we finalize and put up PINOF 7.  We pre filmed all the funny questions and dares. It was time to film the announcement.
Phil and I were both extremely nervous and on the verge of sweating an ocean. Especially Phil. But we cleaned up and walked into Phil's room and turned the camera on. Phil started talking right away.
"We have some good news! Don't we Dan?"
"Indeed we do, Phil. I know how long most of you have been waiting for this. And I know what you all are thinking. And you are probably right. Phil: 1, 2..... 3!"
"PHAN IS REAL!" We both said together and I pecked a kiss on his cheek. Phil started to talk again. "One more thing. I have a surprise for Dan..."
I froze. Phil got off the bed onto the floor and took out a stuffed lion. He opened it's mouth and inside it was a metallic black ring.
"Dan, I have known you for many years now, and I knew we were meant to be together from the beginning. Will you marry me, my silly llama?"
I sat there with the biggest, goofiest smile on my face and my hands on his cheeks and said, "FUCKINNNN YES, PHIL!!!"
We kissed and then waved to the camera. We did it. And we are engaged!
"Phil!! How long have you had this planned?!"
"A few weeks," he smirked.
"Oh my god. You're fuckin great Phil Lester."
I laughed, "I love you Dan Howell."