Part 5: Dan's POV

*2 years later*
"Welcome to going deep with Dan and Phil!"
"Going deep? Really? How do you expect to level this up Dan? A mushroom?" said Phil, chuckling.
We were writing dialogue for our book, This Amazing Book Is Not On Fire. We have come so far. We are even going on a bloody tour! I can't even believe how many fans we have; how famous we have become. It almost was too good to be true. And people are really suspecting Phan now. People are getting very passionate about it. It occurred to me that we have to tell them. Soon.
Well our book was finally released and it was time to go on tour. So much work. More work than I've ever done in my life. But luckily I enjoyed it and it was all worth while. Most things were sort of a blur. We arrived on many stages, did apparently entertaining things to make people happy and make them laugh, because that is what we do.
We are supposed to leave for New York tomorrow and sign books. I'm excited but also, nervousness is lingering. We get up bright and early and head to the airport. We eventually get on the plain and see our seats: they are in the middle and can recline to form a double bed.
"Phil! Did you get the couple's seats?!"
"Well yeah. It was paid for already, and we are a couple, so..."
"Yeah. You're right," I said. "Even fucking airlines ship it,"
We sunk into our seats and snuggled the whole way across the Atlantic Ocean.