Part 4: Phil's POV

It was after breakfast when I knew I needed to confirm something with Dan.
I approached him and said, "Somebody has got to say it-- Phil is Not on Fire 5-- what do we tell our fans? Do we tell them we are together or...?"
"Phil, I think we should keep quiet about it for now. We can tell them when we are ready. I mean, so many of them want us to be together but there are some homophobic moms and dads out there that'll persecute us and never let their children watch our videos ever again. We will be celebrated for from many, but pummeled with hate from others."
"Yeah I agree. It's best that we keep it a secret for a while."
We went about our day by filming Phil is Not on Fire 5 and I wanted to blurt out our newly acquired secret so bad... Luckily I didn't. It took all my human effort not to. I really love my Dan Howell and I don't care who knows it.
We stopped filming and we just stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes. Dan broke the silence and said, "I love you Phil Lester. And there is no fucking thing you can do about it."
"I love you too. And yeah... I'm pretty great. You deserve me."
Then our lips met. Dan's were so gentle, soft and warm against mine. I was sad when he pulled away so I hugged him and he said, "Thank you. For everything."
I knew what he meant. "No, Dan. Thank you for letting me help you." We sunk down onto the cold floor and we met in a warm embrace. Dan was keeping me warm.

So time went on and we may have accidentally dropped some hints in some videos but we were okay with that. We go everywhere with each other. And we are okay with that.