Chapter 12. Gift Shopping

Caspar's POV

It's 3 days before Meg's birthday! So of course I need to prepare! So this morning we planned her birthday! So I need to buy my gift! So my plan is that I'll ask her to go out with me on a date on the day after her birthday! Then give her my gift on our date! Which will be quite extravaganza! Which I haven't planned! Somehow! I'm really bad at buying and giving gifts! But I should at least try! Today, Meg is off to meet up with her old friends near by! While all of us will go to the mall and buy her a gift!

"Bye guys! I'm off to go with my friends!" Meg said

"Bye Meggy!" Joe yelled in a weird voice

"Oh, Meg! By what time will you be back?" Zoe asked

"Oh! I don't  know!" Meg replied

"Could you text me?" Zoe asked

"Sure?" She said

"Okay! Bye!" Zoe said

"Bye!" We said as she gave a wave

As soon as she closed the door we all head to our rooms and got ready! I wore a white shirt with black stripes at the bottom, I wore my black jeans and white shoes!

We all squeezed in the Zalfie car and headed first to the mall!

I went in to a local shop that I couldn't even bother to read! I went with Zoe ,Alfie and Joe! Zoe is the one that knows Meg best about gurly stuff so we're all fighting who could bring Zoe to a shop!

"Oh Meg would like this!" Zoe said as she looked at some sweaters!

"What else does she likes?" Joe asked

"She loves alot of things! Like, taking pictures, bags, outfits. Oh and she loves heels!" Zoe said

"Ooh! I'm buying her a bag!" Joe said

"She does want those polaroid tho! The new generation polaroid!" Zoe said

"That's perfect!" I said

* Time Skip*

We went around the mall and me and Tyler have nothing yet!

Zoe got some of Megs favorite candles.

Joe got her a black bag. Which is for "formal"  he said

Alfie bought some fuzzy slippers! Which Zoe said that Meg would love! So off to the next stop!!!