Chapter two

Not really anyone's P.O.V 

But it could be Haruh's 

***************** 

"Sempai, please get off me." Haruhi was being crushed by Tamaki for whatever reason and was getting a little annoyed. "But Haruhi, those devil twins where harassing you again! I saw them steal some of your preciously made lunch and you where to helpless to do anything!"

By now Tamaki was petting Haruhi's head and holding back tears. Haruhi on the other hand had her annoyed levels rise and snapped at Tamaki. "Sempai could you go annoy someone else?"

Tamaki turned into a statue and this gave Haruhi time to slip out of his grasp and straiten her uniform. Geez I have to many things to do today to have time to deal with Sempai. She looked up at Tamaki who was now in his emo corner muttering to the wall. "Look, Sempai, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just have a lot to do today and I don't have time to be harassed by you."

"B-But the devil twins harassed you! I was just protecting my innocent daughter!" Haruhi sighed and rubbed her forehead, she could feel another headache coming on.

"What's wrong Haru-chan?" Honey-Sempai walked up to Haruhi, holding Usa-chan, with concern written on his cherubic face.

Haruhi sighed, "I have a lot of things to get done today." Haruhi's face settled in concentration.

"Like what?" The twins asked, becoming interested in the topic. They walked up to Haruhi and Honey arm in arm. Still thinking, Haruhi answered without looking back at the twins. "I have to get the apartment ready for my cousins to live with us, I have to go shopping or there won't be enough food for everyone and I have to make sure my dad sent all the adoption papers."

Kyoya had looked up from his laptop when he heard the word cousin as did everyone else's. "I didn't know you had cousins Haru-chan!"

"Neither did I, Honey-Sempai." Tamaki had composed himself and walked up to the small group and gently grabbed Haruhi's hand as he knelt down. "Haruhi, it would be my honor to help you during this time of struggle." As fast as ever Haruhi pulled her hand away and made her way towards the door. She turned back before walking out, "Sempai I mean it, don't interfere this time. I have everything under-control and don't need your help." With that she stepped outside and shut the door behind her.

"Mommy, Haruhi's not listening to Daddy!" A crying Tamaki launched himself towards Kyoya who quickly side-stepped and proceeded walking towards the group. Tamaki landed on one of the couches and started cuddling a cushion, whimpering. "Kyo-chan did you know Haruhi had any cousins?" Everyone had sat down on the couches and looked at Kyoya waiting for his answer.

"Yes I did know about them, but only the basics. Their mother, Aiko, died of an illness seven years ago and their father, Robert, died in a car crash last year. The two siblings are now fifteen and seven." They all waited for him to tell them more, but he didn't so they all started to imagine what the two were like.

Kyoya noticed Tamaki had stopped crying and sat there silently, which wasn't good since he could be thinking. As to show further proof that it wasn't good Tamaki stood up suddenly with a smile on his face. He raced toward the storage room and came back out pushing the white board they used. The twins simultaneously groaned and fell back against the couch. "Boss what are you doing?" Kaoru asked leaning against his counterpart looking bored. "Yea Boss, Haruhi said to let her handle it." Hikaru added in an equally bored tone.

"Gentlemen we need to make a plan! Haruhi needs our help, but she doesn't want to show it. Please."

Kaoru sat up strait along with Hikaru.

"Oh no." Kaoru whispered shielding his eyes from Tamaki. "Guys it's a trap, he's using the puppy dog face. Don't look!" Hikaru covered his eyes, but not fast enough. Tamaki had walked over to them, the face in full force and finally they caved.

Soon the whole club was helping come up with a plan to help Haruhi and after a few fights and a lot of re-do's they came up with a name. "Ok gang operation, Help Haruhi Make Her Cousins Feel At Home Without Letting Haruhi Know, is under way!"