Part 3

" what did you say?"
" I said you can touch it if you want you " Ashton giggles.

 "Minaaaaa...MINA!" Coos Ashton and then shortly shouting.

"Yeah!" Mina shoots out of her sleep...her very deep sleep.

"You fell asleep when we were talking and staring mumbling some really weird stuff under your breath."

Mina panicked on the inside at the thought of what Ashton could've heard. Based on her dream it couldn't have been anything good. What if he did hear what she was saying and it was the things she was saying in her dream. She hadn't really said anything bad, but what of she was speaking both parts and heard what she dreamed he said? Her life would be as good as over and that would suck ass.

"What did you hear me say?"

"Something about eating pizza and CHOCOLATE!"

"Aaaaaah! Why did you just yell at me?" Mina both shouted and questioned.

"I did because that's what you did in your dream. Yep, you shouted chocolate. It kinda reminds me of Spongebob."

"Spongebob?"

"Yeah you know, the show. Down here everything I watched on tv either isn't on television or it's a Korean version. It really makes me miss my job in Sydney ."

"Where you an english teacher in Sydney too?"

"Yeah, I moved to Korea from Sydney."

Ashton reminisced as he was going through and sorting papers and files. Mina took this as the time to admire Ashton's physique. His broad muscular body, the way his tongue swiped across his lips, the way his mouth moved and jaw worked as he said he's going back to Sydney, the way his dimples poked out when he smiled at her- wait back to Sydney?"

"What did you say?" Mina asked dumbfounded by Ashton's words.

"I'm going back to America to be with my friends, and get closer to my wife so we can close this gap between us.. this really large gap." Ashton joked and giggled.

Meanwhile, Mina didn't find anything funny about the situation. One, Ashton was going back to Sydney. Two, Mina wouldn't have any hot teachers anymore. Three, He has a Wife. Lastly four, she would never see Ashton again. Mina of course didn't know why her heart was so crushed at Ashton's words, but she was sure that it had something to do with her dream.

Maybe she was under the hallucination that her and Ashton would hook up privately all the time, or maybe just this once. Maybe she was thinking that maybe Ashton was the one and that he would stay and marry her and be with her, she in his arms forever. Everything isn't like what they say, some dreams just don't come true. Mina couldn't do anything about it. I mean, what's she gonna do? Move to Sydney? I don't think so.

Mina walks home in the pouring rain, Ashton offered her a ride of course, but Mina just lied and said that she already had one. Either way, she needed time to be alone in or beside her thoughts. She was just walking up to the front of her expensive mini mansion of a home when she began to think to herself about Ashton and how she couldn't change the fact that he was leaving. I mean she isn't really going to follow Ashton all the way across the globe is she? Well if you said no, you're wrong.

Running up to the steps of her door, she rushes and pushes the door open fast and slams it on her way through. By now, her long black hair is soaked and frustratingly enough, pretty much stuck to her face while the rest of it just hangs down. She then runs up another flight of stairs to her parents' room and bursts the door open, and to her horror what she saw might get her to Sydney.

Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiif Hangaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarr.

Hey people it's me and I hope you enjoyed this recent chapter of this recent book. And if you did please feel free to vote and follow me, and if you're a returning follower, how you doing beautiful? Let me know because I care. Make sure to follow gogetmuke  and also follow  DroolingOnMuke for more amazeballs stories! 

By the way I am so sorry I just said "Amazeballs" .