Part 4

I'm baaack. I also updated Remember me so go read that too if your interested. The girl I chose as the main character actually is a singer and I chose because I thought she was a really pretty Korean girl , but if you want you CAN imagine the girl being you.

******SMUT WARNING *******

     "What the actual fuck?!" I said as I walked into my parents room only to find my maid...lying there....in my parent's bed....with no clothes on.........DEAD.

"Oh my- of my god!" I yell running down the porcelain stairs trying to keep my balance and not fall to my maid's fate.

     I run to the couch downstairs where I find my phone sitting there. I snatch it up and dial 911, at that moment my parents walk through the door. Honey what's wrong? Upstairs! Lynn's dead! My dad runs up the stairs leaving my mom and I in the living room as she holds me and tries to get me to stop crying, even though she's crying herself.

     "Everything's gonna be okay sweetie." Her voice cracks as she coos in my ear and strokes my hair trying to calm me down.

     My dad returns downstairs on the phone with who I'm assuming are the cops.

     Within hours the police have private investigators in my house and are asking me a bunch of questions.

"When did you come home?"

"8 o'clock"

"Is that when you walked in on the body? Or was she alive when you got home and you went back upstairs and she was dead ?"

"She was dead when I got here! Are you accusing me of this? seriously?"

     "No. Im not accusing anyone. You're innocent until proven guilty. Remember that." The detective says pointing at me with his index finger.

***3 days layer***

     Recently my family and I have been staying with my aunt Hanua since the murder. There's not even a lead yet on who could've killed my maid or why she was killed. It's heartbreaking to see someone euou love go like that, and I know what you're thinking "but she's just your maid." She was more than that to me, she was like my mother, she pratically raised me. My parents are never home , it's like when they are they just leave again. They used to beat me, and my maid was the only one I could run to. Her name was Bernice. She doesn't have a family or anything but she had me.