Chapter 6

It's been a week since Louis met my parents. It's been a week since I last heard from the strange, brown haired boy. 

Not one call, not one text. Not one tweet. Nothing. But from what I see on Twitter, he's doing just fine. I shouldn't care, though. Should I? I mean, I've only known him for like 9 days.

I let out a sigh and pushed my fingers through my hair .I should probably do something.. Something productive. But what is there to do? I could do my photography project, but I have 4 more days to do that. I'll work on it tomorrow.

"Calla, come down here a second, sweetie!" My mom's voice drifted up the stairs and into my room.

I got up and headed out of my room and down the stairs. My mom was standing at the base of the stairs with her arms crossed, she had a stern look on her face. My father came to join her, giving me the same hard look.

"When is the last time you have went out and actually did something?" she asked me. I looked down and fumbled with the scarf I had on.

"Don't just stand there. Answer me, young lady."

I sighed and looked up at my parents.

"3 days."

They sighed and uncrossed their arms.

"Sweetie, normally I wouldn't want you running around this town because I'm an overprotective father, but you need to get out of your room and do something."

My eyes darted around the area and I nodded. They told me they were done talking to me and I ran back to my room.They were right. I do need to do something.

I grabbed my jacket, phone, and camera, and ran back down the stairs. 

I was already flying out the door by the time my parents said goodbye.

I ran through our backyard and dashed through the snow and through the woods. A few minutes later I was walking on a frozen dirt road. I turned my camera on and started snapping a few pictures. They turned out quite nice.

I continued walking, trying to keep my balance. 

I stayed quiet, listening to the soft noise of the wind blowing causing snow and ice to break off the branches and land on the ground. I heard a few birds chirping, but that was about it.

After a while, the sun began setting. I snapped a couple of shots of the sky as I headed back home.