S07E04 - A Nightmare on Sorority Row

For information about which actor/actress plays a character, look for the episode on my MrInigo1995 Fanfiction wikia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on 'The Vampire Diaries': Caroline wanted to know Andrew's intentions. Ethan offered to help her. A new agent was added to the Mystic Falls police force who turned out to be Ethan's stepdaughter Cleo. Malcolm's death made Lily and the Heretics act on it. As Stefan was kidnapped, Bonnie and Damon tried to save him. They succeeded, but Damon discovered that Elena had been taken and hidden by a cloaking spell. Elena tried to escape from the weird situation she is in, but this failed as she only found a way back to the cottage. Andrew and Marge explained what they are, and revealed that Elena is chosen to be one of them.

The campus of Whitmore College was roaming with people dressed in their Halloween costumes. A provocative Frankenstein was seen hanging around with a classic female Dracula – Draculina if you may – and a hunky red devil. Another girl had dressed herself as a seductive Native American while the well-known Mario and Luigi were present, kissing each other furiously. Jack-o-lanterns were scattered around the premises. They were all really excited for this night. Whitmore's House of Evil had been the most anticipated attraction of this year, because planning the event had begun somewhere in September. All the students knew about this particular celebration of the scariest night of the year.

The waning crescent moon was hanging above them, slightly illuminating the area, which made the entire experience go to a whole other level. Added to that spookiness was the wind which played with the leaves on the ground and the ones still attached to the trees like a child playing with his toys. Students, dressed or not, were dancing in the living room of a nearby sorority house on sorority row. The beats of Boogeyman by the Wizardz of Oz were pumping through the speakers. The sorority next door was chosen as the stage for Whitmore's House of Evil. Each room decorated in a particular horrifying theme. Be it a graveyard, a murder house, an abandoned insane asylum full of ghastly lunatics, a gathering of haunting witches or a creepy circus.

Suddenly, screaming was heard throughout the house. A window from upstairs burst and a guy went through it. Due to the elegant force that we call gravity, he was smashed into the ground. His eyes stood still, clearly speaking the language of fright, and blood streamed out of his head. The exit doors of the attraction flew open where after a bunch of college students went through them. Screaming, they ran towards safety, wherever they could find that.

Damon arrived at the scenery. He looked around and his eyes grew of realization and anger. He had clearly enough of everything that had happened. Surprisingly, a blond guy appeared beside him. He was dressed in his uniform, and not a Halloween-one, although he had no legal right to arrest someone. Matt looked at Damon with a hard, yet apologetic face.

'I'm sorry', he said.

'You'd better be', Damon replied, finally giving Matt his angry expression.

===The Vampire Diaries===

A WEEK EARLIER + INSERT SONG: Red Right Hand – Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

'Caroline, we're still running behind with everything', one of Caroline's fellow students said.

Caroline had been put in charge of the Halloween event of her college this year. Normally, someone else would have done that. But that person had gotten sick... of doing it, perhaps. People told her that the previous answerable person had been too sick to do it; suffering from a severe case of fatigue, rhinorrhea, muscle aches and a loss of appetite. In other words, a common cold. Caroline had not figured out yet if the person was really sick or just couldn't oversee the entire planning anymore. Caroline had been proposed to replace that person. At first, she had declined the offer to do it. Yet, when her drama professor had informed all of her class that they are supposed to plan something as an assignment, the blonde vampire stepped up and proudly took on the position.