Chris | Alyssa

"Come on, Chris, I want to learn." I whine, trying not to laugh as Chris tickles my sides. I'm sitting in his lap and he's supposed to be teaching me guitar, but he keeps getting distracted.

"But you're so cute when you do that." He argues, burying his nose into my neck. I let him stay there for a few seconds before leaning forward, out of his reach.

"Are you going to teach me or am I going to leave?" I tease, turning my head around to look at him. He takes this opportunity to lean forward and kiss my nose. I just roll my eyes and turn around again. I lean back against him and let his fingers guide mine on the strings.

"Keep your fingers there." Chris tells me, reaching around with his right hand and strumming. A perfect chord echoes sounds through the room and I smile, receiving a high five from Chris. He grabs onto my hand, though and intertwines our fingers. I pull my hand back and a soft whimper escapes from his lips.

"Stop getting distracted." I laugh, leaning forward a bit to place my fingers back on the strings where he showed me. That's when I feel him brush my hair over my left shoulder and his lips on my neck. He leaves a trail of soft kisses up to my back but I try to ignore him. Once I think I've got the chord, I strum, but it comes out completely different to before.

"Just strum the top four strings." A small laugh comes from his nose as he pulls away from my neck to show me.

"Like this?" I ask, trying not to shiver as Chris places his hands on my arms, gently as a feather. Something about his touch does this to me.

"That's perfect. Can we take a break?" Chris asks, his voice barely above a whisper.

I just sigh and turn around to face him. My legs wrap around his back as he holds me up by putting his hands on the small of my back. I slip my arms around his neck and just look into his eyes. Chris has the type of eyes you could just look into once and fall in love. Trust me; I fell fast for this guy.

"I love you, Alyssa." He whispers, staring right back at me.

"I love you too, Chris." I reply, watching the smile grow on his face, matching mine.

"May I kiss you?"

"You may."

Chris' lips are soft, working perfectly against mine. His hand runs through my long, brown hair softly before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine.

"You're so beautiful," he breathes. "You're so beautiful and I never want to love anyone else the way I love you. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"That sounds nice." I smile, kissing him again.

"No, really. I mean it " Chris says, cupping my face in his hand. 

"So do I."