Jakob | sick

You open your door to see Jakob, except he doesn't look as energetic as normal. He's wearing maroon track pants that tighten around his ankles, converse covering his feet. Under a black scarf, he's wearing a black in stereo sweater. A black beanie covers most of his hair, except for his fringe that spikes softly down his forehead. His nose is red and his eyes are tired, but he still smiles a soft, closed-lip smile at you.

"Trust you to wear your own merch." You joke.

"You have all my hoodies, Baby." Jakob replies quietly. You hide a smile by opening the door further and letting him inside.

"Haven't you got a show tomorrow?" You question as you watch your boyfriend tiredly walk into the doorframe.

"Um, I think so... I don't remember." He trails off, making his way through the door this time.

"Jake? Are you okay?" You have to ask, even though it's clear he isn't.

"I just need rest, I'll be fine by tomo-" Jake cuts himself off with a sneeze. You let out a small sympathetic whine and wrap your arms around his torso from behind, letting him lean his head back and rest it against your forehead.

"I'm going to get you some tea, and then you'll go to bed." You whisper, earning a small nod.

You try not to stare as Jakob sits at the bar stool, staring at his sweater-covered palms. He uses his sleeve to itch his nose before wrinkling it slightly and sniffing. Your eyes trail from his nose to his puffy cheeks, down his arms and to his hands. Jakob sweater paws are the best kind of sweater paws. The kettle switches off and you divert your attention to the tea you were just making.

Handing Jakob the cup, you smile at him. He smiles back and gratefully takes the tea from your hands by placing two sweater-covered palms either side of the mug. You watch him take a sip, noticing as he closes his eyes. His long eyelashes cast a small shadow on his bottom eyelid as he takes a sip, putting the cup down on the bench and looking at you. His eyes are dark and soft and so, so full of love.

"Will you lay with me?" He asks softly, pulling the beanie off of his head to reveal his messy curls.

"Of course, baby." You reply, helping Jakob down from his stool and leading him back to his bedroom.

The pair of you lay silently in Jakob's bed, covered from your toes up to your neck in thick blankets. You hold your boyfriend to you as he quickly falls asleep, but not before muttering a sleepy "I love you, beautiful."