Everything Illegal

Chapter Seven - Everything Illegal

Andi's POV

                As we were heading to the counters, Harry was trying catching up with me. I walked fast so Niall would notice me but there's no use. Harry has quite fast feet.

                He caught me and we both stumbled straight to the ground, I looked up because being eye to eye with Harry is quite awkward even though we are close. I stood up as fast as I could and looked at Niall's reaction, he wasn't frowning but I could read he wasn't happy. I helped Harry up.

                "Whoa, Andi! You're walking looks like running." Harry said and I laughed.

                When we reached the counters, I ordered just a burger meal. Every one was shocked, and as per usual my best friend was the most shocked of them.

                "Wow! Seriously, Andi? Is it just me or can you guys smell change here?" Stacey pointed one finger at me and every one laughed aside from me, I frowned of course.

                When we finally got our orders, we went to the karaoke. Talk about fun! Ha. Not just fun, heaven, because I'm with One Direction.

                The first one to sing was Harry. He sang Isn't She Lovely. At the middle of the song, he went in front of me and stared deeply into my eyes. I looked away but the guys pushed me to face him so now we're face to face and he sang the chorus of Isn't She Lovely to my face.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love...

                Every one was teasing us. I looked at Niall whom looked upset. Harry was still looking at me while he was singing, while me, I'm looking at Niall. He stood up from his chair and grabbed the mic from Harry, I frowned at what I saw, I mean you know, I like Niall but I don't like the thought that Niall is making Harry stop singing. So the two boys started fighting over the microphone... Wait, was the mic really the reason why they're fighting?

                "What are you doing, man?!" Harry grumbled.

                "Stop singing." Niall said and every one stopped all the teasing. Louis and Stacey went to Niall's direction and tried to stop Niall from landing a punch at Harry.

                "What's your problem, man?" Harry complained.

                "Lads, please, not here. There are girls here." Liam added holding Harry's wrist who looks like he's gonna throw a punch at Niall.

                "Stop flirting around, mate." Niall added.

                "Lads, we're brothers, bestfriends here, remember? Have you forgotten that?" Liam said.

                "Yes, plus we don't fight over a microphone or do we?" Zayn said, with sarcasm obvious in his voice. Omg Zayn, this isn't the right time to throw our punchlines. Anyways, he was hugging Jo protectively like something's going to happen and he's that really cute boyfriend who is ready to be a shield just so her girlfriend won't get hurt. Aw I ship Joyn so much, they're too cute.