Hug You

Chapter Four - Hug You

Andi's POV

            Ouch. He didn't trust me when I said I'm not yet done. Ouch. I will never get the chance to talk to them again. Ouch. I'll be back to my normal life again. OUCH

           I left the dressing room with mixed emotions. Happy, because I made them happy even just for a bit. Depressed, knowing that I will never get the chance to talk to them again. Embarrassed, because of... it's better if I won't mention it. Yes, a lot of feelings grew inside me.

          When I shut the door, I removed the WOMEN sign on it so there'll be no victim, or should I say, I'll just be jealous if there was. I walked fast and I made my way through the main hall, where the concert will literally took place. I saw Stacey, moving his head everywhere.

          When she finally saw me, she stopped the moving-of-the-head thing. I settled onto my seat, frowning. Not paying attention with what Stacey was saying. Then, finally the big screen blazed to life. The opening video of One Direction TMH Tour. There were shouts everywhere. Even Stacey, she was competing with the shouting. Me, I'm just there, sitting, watching silently.

          "Hey, why are you like that? Shouldn't you be happy because you just saw One Direction and you talked to them?" Stacey asked.

           I didn't respond. "Hey, could you please stop that? What happened back there?" Stacey asked again.

          "Hmm. I was putting my number on Niall's phone and when I'm about to put the last digit, he snatched it from my hand and ran away." I said. Stacey gave me a look of sympathy.

          "That isn't much of a problem." Stacey said.

         "Not for you." I responded.

          "Hey, we are not going to argue about this, okay? I want to enjoy this night. I don't want my very best friend ruining the best night of my life. So, please, shush! Can you please smile? It's your night, Mrs. Horan." Stacey said.

          I did a half smile. Well, she's my best friend, she sure knows how to make me smile by just saying mrs. Horan. "Okay whatever, Stace. I'll just pretend that I'm enjoying to satisfy you, okay?"

          She just smiled. I don't really know if she understood what I said judging from the loud shouts.

        The video was very funny, it made me laugh so damn hard. Stacey was happy she saw me laughing. And when the boys came out, the shouts became louder. I was looking for Niall. He was nowhere to be seen. Stacey, she was shouting real loud when she saw Tommo. They sang Up All Night as their opening song.

          Finally, Niall Horan showed up. He's emotionless, twisting his head. He's not comfortable, it's like he's looking for something, or should I say somebody. Oh how I wish it was me. I sighed. Poor me. I was just looking at Niall, not turning my head, not doing extra movements, just looking at him. That's one thing I'm freaking good at, looking and staring.

          He was desperately looking for something, and when he saw me, we locked eyes and OHMYGOD, he smiled at me. Wait, is it me? Or is it who? Or is it... I don't really know and I don’t really care but that made my night. When he smiled, he became livelier than when he first showed up.

          I stopped the staring thing and then joined the shouting Directioners. I can feel it, Niall was still looking and when I turned to look at him again, he looked away. Good Lord, that's the best feeling. You look at him and then he looks away. La la la la la. Sing a happy song.