Rendezvous With Styles

Chapter Fifteen - Rendezvous with Styles

Andi's POV

          I was putting on my seatbelt as Harry glances up to me then back at the road. Boy can Harry drive and look at me at the very same time with those Ray Ban glasses he has on his eyes. He looks so goddamn flawless. He has the geek-in-day-bad-boy-in-night aura. Plus, the tux. Oh my, Niall should get seriously scared.

          It was a quiet fifteen minutes ride. Harry handed me a blindfold when we were nearly there and without arguing, I grabbed the blindfold and put it in my eyes. The car halts in a stop. I can feel Harry going down the car and opening the car door that is on my side. I managed to unbuckle my seatbelt in spite of the blindfold in my eyes.

          "Careful... hey, your head... yes, there you go." Harry guides me as I go down his car.

          "Can I remove it now?" I asked him, I am seriously getting nervous. It feels like my heart is going to come out from my mouth. What if this is a setup? Setup for me and Niall would be good. Uh, Niall.

          "No, you still can't until we go there." Harry guides me, with his hands on my hip. As he was guiding me, he was at the same time, trying to let flattery words bring butterflies in my stomach.

          "You know what, you look perfectly stunning." He reminds me.

          "Thank you." are just the only words I have managed to have come out. My cheeks burned and I hope he can't see under my makeup.

          We approached a cold door, which I guess is a door in those cinemas. No, our date can't happen in a cinema. No, no.

          "Are we there yet?" I was getting seriously impatient.

          "Patience, Andi." Harry said. I can feel him smirking. My intuitions are always true. I know it.

          After getting on top of something, a stage I think, Harry removed the blindfold off my eyes and suddenly, goose bumps were on me. The place looked oddly familiar.

          "Where might we be?" I asked, facing a lot of chairs. I think we are in an arena or something.

          "Don't you remember? This is where we first met." Oh. I haven't put that in mind, how rude of me. So we are alone. In London O2 Arena. Now, what?

          I looked at the stage in the center. A table stands there, a table that can occupy four people. It has a flower arrangement as its centerpiece with a candle on top of it. I adore the flowers so much. Why do I always forget my camera with me? The place has a truly remarkable ambiance. Flowers were scattered everywhere, white roses to be more specific and may I remind it's my favorite flower. The sweet scent of flowers literally circled the room, as if I am in a garden or a farm. The scent is so peaceful.

          Gold forks, spoons, goblets, and other eating utensils for two where set up there. Everything was so gold, even the stools under the table. Before I can manage to not blush, a song in the background played. Isn't She Lovely, Acoustic version. Damn, I love this song.