Tougher Than Anyone Else

Chapter Eleven - Tougher Than Anyone Else

Andi's POV

          Although the park and the hospital were just minutes away, the ride managed to be awkward and really awful. Either one of us dared to speak. Niall didn't even bring something up, about Harry or me or him. Nothing.

          As we reached the hospital, I immediately went out of Niall's car as he pulled his car to the side. I walked so fast I didn't even say thank you or take care to Niall. How rude was that, Andi. i don't know what to say to him or what to feel about him so I think ignoring him is the best that I can do right now. I am not really sure if talking to him would do me any good. Though back when I haven't met him yet, his picture can make things possible. I didn't think of this coming along so I didn't bother thinking about it.

          "What was that?" Stacey asked me as we walked towards my dad's room.

          "What was what?" I asked her back.

          "All of that ignoring-Niall-thingy," she air quoted, "you know bessie, you are not the only person that's encountering problems everyday or might I say, lately. Why don't you listen to Niall, too? I think he's doing what he's ought to. You know a lot of people sends him hate everyday, maybe he pities himself because of those, don't you think?"

          "Whoa, bud! You were just on my side like 5 minutes ago? What's happening to you?" I said, managing to smirk at her but she just half-smiled.

          "I'm just saying. Try to understand him, boys are more sensitive than girls. They just look strong because they have too. I read that in one of my favorite books you know. And it isn't Niall's fault he likes you." Stacey winked.

          "Oooooh, ms. Bookworm! So it's my fault he likes me? Is that it?" I crossed my hands.

          "No, what I'm saying is that you should understand him. He clearly can't open up to Louis, Zayn and Harry. Maybe Liam would listen but it isn't enough." I nodded and Stacey put her hands in my shoulders.

          "So when you have problems too, I'm always here to listen, ok?" She pinched my cheek and she hugged me.

          "I couldn't asked for a better best friend. Thank you." I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

          "Ew, you! Gross!!! I need the washroom." I and Stacey laughed together and went looking for the washroom.

          When Stacey was done peeing, we walked down the hallway of the hospital when someone poked me and when I looked at whoever that was, it was Danielle.

          "Hi, I'm Danielle. Liam told me to visit you guys here and stay for the night? And he told me that he gave you his phone? I'm sorry I'm a bit late, we were practicing because we'll be performing next week on some concert. I didn't even got the chance to text my boyfriend back. I'm really sorry." Danielle looked at us and she flashed a smile. She has a nice accent.

          "Hello, very nice to meet you. It's a pleasure actually. We are following you on twitter and I am stalking your profile everyday! I'm a Payzer shipper!" Stace told her proudly and Danielle blushed. Stacey was fangirling again.

              "That's so nice Stacey. Now, shut up! Hi, I am Andi. This is my bestfriend Stacey. Oh please, I should be the one saying sorry. I even told Liam to not call you up maybe you are doing something or it's really a hassle." Danielle was just smiling and I was just staring at her she was goddamn beautiful.

          "Oh, don't worry. It's okay." Danielle said and we finally reached our room to find Jo and my dad in the room.

          "Hi, you okay now Andi?" She smiled at me and I nodded. She saw Danielle and Danielle smiled at her and suddenly I could trace horror in her eyes then she looked down. Danielle ignored her as she didn't smile at Danielle back. She was cruel, there huh. Dark side of Jo Edwards. Hoot hoot!