Decisions and Surprises

THIRD’S POV

“That is the basics of medical Ninjutsu” Darci said as she and Kenji entered the kitchen.

“Thanks for that” Kenji said as the two girls sat down.

“No problem” Darci replied.

“Is there some way I could repay you?” Kenji asked.

“Letting me stay here and helping me get my head together is good enough” Darci said.

Kenji nodded.

“So…now what?” Darci asked.

Kenji shrugged.

The girls dissolved into laughter.

The silence was a little awkward when they laughter died away.

“I know what you did” Darci said.

“Did what?” Kenji asked generally confused.

“You contacted Kakashi” Darci stated.

“He said I had to if I ever came in contact with you” Kenji replied.

“It’s fine.” Darci said.

“He is coming here” Kenji said hesitant.

“Good. I need to apologize to him” Darci said.

Before Kenji could reply there was a knock at the door.

“Stay here” Kenji said as she grabbed her sword.

Darci nodded and Kenji went to answer the door.

“You bought friends” Darci heard Kenji say.

She stiffened as she recognized the three other signatures with Kakashi’s.

Darci quickly hid hers.

“We are getting Darci back” Lady Tsunade said.

Darci silently cursed the gods.

DARCI’S POV

‘Tsunade just had to come didn’t she?’ I thought as they others made their way to me.

Kenji was in front of the others.

“There is no need to go into the Akatsuki’s hideout. Darci is here” Kenji said as she stopped beside me.

Tsunade growled and I bit my lip.

“Your not here to hurt Kenji are you?” Kakashi asked me as he stepped forward.

“NO! Kenji is helping me” I said.

“Helping you how?” Tsunade questioned.

“Kenji got through to me. She’s helping me figure out where my loyalties should lie” I explained.

“How did you meet Kenji?” Kakashi asked.

“I was sent on a mission with zombie one and zombie two but they annoyed me so much I left and came here to the mountains. I saw Kenji training” I started.

“I then invited Darci in for tea but she somehow knew that I tried to drug her. She asked why I tried and I explained it. We then fought. Darci stabbed me in the stomach with her white sword. Darci apologized straight away and healed me. I woke up on the couch to Darci talking to herself and looking at a picture of Uncle Kakashi and I” Kenji finished.