chapter 2

Please ignore all mistakes i will fix it soon hope u enjoy the story
Xoxo :* :*
____________________________
Eliana pov:
After school i came back to home . It was a busy day but no homework for today which mean i could watch my favourite movie suddenly i heard some noice or some sound of a truck engine i saw through my window a lady instruct the man for putting things on right place . My grandmother called me for dinner i went downstairs for dinner my grandmother and i were alone in house i left my dad's house its not that i don't love him but than i need some space so i came here to live with my grand maa she is so sweet she loved me alot i love her too . Suddenly a bell rang i opened the door a lady with neat dress and neat hairs stand outside with a plate full of cupcakes i never seen this lady around so i ask her "sorry ma'am but who r u " she replied in a soft voice "hello girl i am diana parker neighbour from your next door we shifted here in the morning " i replied "oh cumin plz ma'am " she narrowed her eyes and said "not ma'am its better if you call me diana " and she smiled at me my grandmother welcomed her and than they talk a little much than she invited us at her place on saturday" she is really so sweet" said my grandmother i replied in hmm while i was busy in washing the dishes . After cleaning i went to my room changed my clothes and wear sweatpants and black spaghetti strap shirt open my laptop and start checking out notifications and then i noticed someone watching me from the other side of window i didn't pay any attention and close my laptop and lying down on my bed while i notice a boy's back who is standing shirtless his huge muscular body with prominent lines when he was about to turn i covered my eyes with my blanket so he can't see me staring at his sexy body .
Next day
Again a boring routine i went to school nothing much excited today kaley and caleb were there for making fun so i enjoyed it a little bit . i went to my locker to pick up books for my next class when i heard a deep and sexy voice behind me "u look so cute in that black top " my eyes widened for a second i turned myself but no one was standing there it was quite shocking for me my heart was beating so fast but still there was something in his voice . I stay confused whole day i was thinking about that incidence held in school.I was lying on my bed at night using my phone again i noticed some one watching me from outside the window i walk towards the window and looked into my neighbour house but find no one was there just a small light . it was kind of strange the thing happened in school than the room was always empty whenever i looked at it so i closed my curtains and in whole week i never heard that strange voice again its kind of relief .

Saturday

so its finally Saturday . Which mean no school so i can sleep more . i wake up late in the morning check out my phone there was a miss call from caleb and text from grandma and kaley i called back to caleb "hey whats up u called me is everything alright " caleb said " yeah i called u for asking something we all are going for tyler's party u wanna join "i rolled my eyes and said "cal u know i hate parties plus i have dinner today at my neighbours so its quite difficult for me to come i am sorry " caleb start babbling in a cute baby voice "plz ana party will be late at night u can attend ur dinner than after that u will join us look kaley is also going plz ! plz! plz! " i replied " okay okay cal stop making that baby voices i am going to the party but after dinner but promise me no drinks " caleb replied " sure ana no drinks nothing i promise u no one will forced u to have drink " i replied " okay cal pick me up after 10 till than dinner would be over " I ended the call than after call i took a shower open my wardrobe and pick a dress for dinner than for party . i choose a simple floral dress for dinner and blue short dress for party . My grandma reminded me about the dinner so i nodded than get ready for the dinner with a simple floral dress and light make up my grandma make some cookies for the Parker's so me and grandma went for the dinner i knock the door Diana greeted us ". The dinner was quite good i met Mr.John Parker a man with a serious kind of face expression he was tall he was in his early 40's but his feature was quite young . Diana told us about her old place why they decide to shift here and all then she told us about her son which was not at home but there was a little curiosity in my mind about the guy next door but who cares after the dinner we say good bye to Parker's and way to our home .

_____________________________________________________________

okay so 2nd chp is here finger crossed hope u gyzz like it :* :*

XOXO :* :* :*

{{EMMA JOHN}}