chapter 16

I am so sorry because this update is soo late there is a reason because from past few months I had stop writing because I lost my inspiration than one of my close friend told me to start writing again because I was so depressed so he advised me that writing and reading are the best solution u can get out of your depression so here I am . :)

Eliana POV :

I woke up early in the morning . I feel so tired because I couldn't sleep properly because every time I thought about Jessica those horrible memories came back . I really want to get rid from those nightmares but I just can't . I worked really hard to over come my fears and now all of the sudden she get back into my life to ruined it again . I took a quick shower change my clothes wear a pair of jeans with white crop top and tie my hair into a pony tail . I moved towards the kitchen Nikki was sitting there eating cereals she was enjoying her meal I hugged her tightly and kiss her on her cheeks " so you are ready for school I have make breakfast for you come join us "Jessica said she was inside the kitchen "I am not in a mood " I replied and grab my bag pack and leave the house I didn't wait for jack because I can't stay there any longer I write a text to jack to not pick me up and leave for school .

Jack POV :

My alarm was continuously ringing I was so sleepy i tried hard to switch it off . After that i get up from my cozy bed which I hate the most . I went to took a quick shower I wore black shirt with white jeans I saw the time and I had only fifteen minutes to reach the school I received text from Ana few minutes ago she didn't want me to pick her up today and she already left for school it makes me worry because I already told her that from now on I am going to pick her up for school . All I want is to saw Ana if she is okay or not so I grab my car keys and walk towards my car before leaving in my car I saw a cute little girl her features were very similar to Ana but she have blue eyes she was playing in the backyard of Ana's house I was wondering who was she but I didn't have a time to look for it so I drove my car . I saw Ana she was picking her stuff from her locker she was upset I really want to ask her about the last night but I stopped my self because I don't want to push her so I decided to not ask about it . I was standing there looking at Ana when suddenly someone just called my name I turned my self to saw the person for a second I was shocked Emily was standing there in front of me . "why are you here Emily " I said " Jack I just wanted to apologize for the night in club I was so drunk so I didn't knew what exactly happen that night but I really grateful that u safely dropped me at my place its good to see that you still care's for me " she replied Ana came behind me I just hold her hand she was standing there blankly trying to figure out what's going on Emily noticed Ana I noticed her expressions changed suddenly when she saw Ana " So she is your new toy " Emily replied with a sarcastic laugh " She is my girlfriend Eliana " I replied and walked away with Ana I dropped her to her class she didn't ask me anything but I am sure she really want to ask about it . I was on my way to my class when Sean appeared in front of me "Emily is here have you met her ? " Sean asked I feel concern in his voice "yeah she actually just came and meet me but I don't understand why she came back there is nothing left she already destroyed me now what she want " I replied "She came back to ____" Sean was interrupted by a familiar voice " yeah I just came back because I want every thing back to normal " Emily replied i didn't bother to look at her I gave a angry look to Sean and get inside the classroom .

Sean POV :

"I have already told you before that nothing going to be change between us you already know about it Jack is not going to be the same he used to be " I said to Emily . Emily me and Jack were best buddies since from middle school . Emily really like Jack a lot but Jack wasn't interested in her after seeing that Emily couldn't control her self and she start dating bad boys and she start drugs and get addict to it and she did all illegal things that once she tried to committee suicide she hurt herself a lot that her dad really wanted us to stay away from her Emily and Jack were my only best friends but after this everything just destroyed Emily moved with her family Jack just left the place without saying any single word he didn't even say me good bye yes I blamed Jack for this because when I needed him the most he just left without any explanation my parents send me to hostel were I lived the worst two years of my life "Sean is Jack seriously interested about that girl " Emily asked I saw her tensed body I put my hands on her shoulder and replied " I really don't know Jack seems pretty interested in her Emily u should moved on I don't want you to get involved in it again " I gave her a small smile and leave for the class . I don't know what's going to happen next because Emily is my best friend i want to protect her but I can't let her hurt Ana because she is so nice I really wanted to discuss it all with jack but I can't because I know he won't understand .

hope you guys like it

The update is slow but I promised that I will update the next chapter as soon as possible

love you guys

happy reading

EMMA JOHN :* :*

XOXO :*