chapter 15

I know the update is slow but i was working on my other story
Billionaire and a bad girl ....
Hope u guys like it ........
picture of Nikki in the display
Eliana POV :
It's really hard to understand jack sometimes . I told him that john was just my friend and he was just asking for a friends hangout but honestly solving a Math problem is way more easier to understand jack wait why i am comparing jack with the Math problem because I hate Math may be . Well I left the school building i was standing in the parking area but that I thought that I have no ride to go home . Jack came behind me "Ana sit in the car " he said " no I will manage " I replied I know I was rude but what he had done in library was also rude behavior . " I said sit in the car " he said but I act that i am not gonna listen what he said suddenly he hold my wrist and forced me to sit in . he drove the car very fast" i am scared of fast drive please slow it down " I said but it didn't bother him he didn't reduce car speed " what the heck jack i said to slow down the car he look at me and stop the car tears start falling down from my eyes jack look at me his angry expression was suddenly changed I saw guilt in his eyes . "What happen are you okay " he asked I didn't reply for few minutes he hold my hand and asked me again "my mom" I said in a shaky voice "what happen " he asked again " when I was seven years old it was my birthday I was so happy that day . my dad and my mom arranged a surprise birthday party for me three of us were going to the party dad drove the car so fast I told him to play my favorite song and three of us start singing along the song and suddenly our car hit with a pillar and in one moment I lost my world my mom died at the moment dad got injured and remain in coma for few days I was unconscious for few days too I still remember when i open the eyes I was all alone in the room . I lost my mother in front of my eyes . " I said tears were falling from my eyes jack hugged me tightly like it was the only thing left in the world I feel so comfortable jack was the first person who knows about my mom I feel good to share it with him "I am sorry princess I am really very sorry i don't know I was just......... leave it are you okay" he hold my face in his hands and asked me . I nodded my head . After that he drop me home . grandma make some delicious sandwiches for me I ate them and went to my bed and sleep for like two hours . my beauty sleep was disturbed by the annoying door bell I went down to opened the door . I opened the door and my eyes got wide . a small girl jumped into my arms "a..Ana mish you alooo..t " girl said that girl was my little sister Nikki . she was three years old. The time I left my dad house she was a bit little that she couldn't even say my name properly and she still haven't say it properly but it was much better than before Nikki have much fair complexion than me she has blonde hairs just like her mom she has green eyes and a world most cutest smile . "hello dear" a voice interrupt us the person now i hate the most was just standing in front of me my step mother " how are you Ana i missed you a lot dear " she said while giving me a hug and fake smile without saying any single world i moved towards the living room "I am hundry " Nikki said " you what " I replied "hung..gry sandwich " she pointed towards the sandwich her words make me laugh i grab one sandwich from plate and serve it to her she eat it like it was the only thing left in the world i kissed her on her cheeks Nikki was one of the best thing that happen to me but her mom was like a complete opposite to her i just wish that in future Nikki would never grew up like her .After eating her sandwich she went to the garden to play . " well Ana where are your manners your mom is here and u haven't even say hello " Jessica said she worked with my dad they both fall in love and she got married to him but i don't believe she actually loves dad she only live with him just for freaking money she has blonde hair just like Nikki but she have chocolate brown eyes there were so many wrinkles around her eyes and lips . " first of all I didn't invite you here i am happy with my life and secondly you are not my mom " i said and went upstairs grab my cell phone and left the house . I don't know where I was going i start walking and lost in my thoughts my cell phone keep ringing when finally I noticed it I got 3 4 miss calls from grandma and one missed call from dad the last one was from dad I didn't call him back i called grandma "honey I was calling you from last 15 minutes are you okay " she said " grandma why the hell you call her I told you that i don't wanna meet her " I replied tears start falling down from my eyes " honey i don't have any option other than this your dad forced me he thought that things will be figure out if you both discuss the issues face to face " she said " grandma I don't want to solve any issue just tell me when you are coming back " I said " Ana I still have another charity function to attend i will be back after two days please take care of yourself and try to figure this out " she said i cut the call it was getting dark outside I went to the nearer park I sit there alone I was lost in my thoughts all darkness of the past were just coming in front of my eyes just as a flashback I thought moving to grandma was the best decision it was best I got friends like Caleb Sean and Kay and jack he was not my friend actually but from past few weeks I don't why I feel very different when I spend time with him but than she came back . May be she were a little worried about why suddenly I start hating her but all the things happen to me was all her mistake . I will never forgave her for what she had done with me and my dad she ruined everything . I was so lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice the time suddenly i heard a familiar voice " Ana are you okay " jack was standing there he wear his red hoodie with black jeans i clear my throat to speak " hmm I am okay " because of crying my voice became nasal I cleared my throat again 'what are you doing here this late " he asked I didn't say any word he sit besides me I tilt my head on his shoulder " jack please do not ask anything now " I said after that he didn't ask anything we just sat there in silence .........................

finally 15 chapter is here I am so happy ...............

thank u for your love and support :* :*

EMMA JOHN