1. Stroll

Dedicated to Eman-AQ for being my first follower and giving me the courage to actually do this :)
                                                                               ~~~
One particularly sultry evening, I decided to take a stroll and see what the world was doing for once.
The world seemed to be quiet and time stood still. As I walked on the seemingly endless road, all my emotions seemed to fade, like the bright lights of the city after hours. And I felt empty- no pent up anger, no joy, no sadness even. I was swimming in a wide ocean of nothingness,and my souls were not at war anymore. It seemed weird, foreign. More than once I pinched myself, thinking it to be a dream, too good to be true. But as I walked on and on, realisation came to me in the middle of the ocean I was swimming in. This-this 'feeling... Could it possibly be what I was looking for, all this time? Was this peace? And in that split second, I realised two things- that this ocean I was in was an Ocean Of Tranquility, and that I was drowning in it. And I thought that it takes will to swim, even in peace. That will ceased in a second, and I let myself drown.

And never had I felt so alive.
                                                                                ~~~