5. The Darkness Before Dawn

The path was deserted. Silent. She had no idea what the time was. She didn't care, either. She just walked on and on, and never looked back. She was still hurting. Bad. She knew just one thing; that at the moment, it was dark. Very, very dark; inside as well as out. There wasn't a sound in the air, except the sound of silence. And darkness. And silence. She imagined that this was how she had to live, in complete darkness and silence, and the thought was not amusing.

But suddenly, a beautiful sound penetrated her dark thoughts. She followed the sound and saw a bird on the fence. Then it struck her that she could see. And behind the fence, she saw a beautiful sight.

She saw the sun rising, marking the beginning of a new day. A new beginning. She let a smile take control of her face as she told herself, "It's always darkest before dawn."

                                                                                  ~~~~

A.N.- Hey guys! I'm sorry I didn't update, my final exams are on and my creativity level is like nil. But I found one of my old writings which I had written during a train ride, so here you go.

I think I'll be able to fit in one more update today, cuz I have a gap in my exams...

Picture is again, mine.
Vote. Comment. Share if you like. Do your thing.
Stay cool, everyone:)