6. The 7 Billion Piece Jigsaw.

We're all interconnected. How? We all fight for the same cause. Come to think of it, we live in a Jigsaw Puzzle, where we are all together 7 billion pieces. And, like a puzzle before it is solved, we live in a world that's shattered. Every single person in the world is one piece.
And there's a thing about these puzzle pieces. When we try to force a piece into a space where it doesn't belong, it's edges get bent and it doesn't fit anywhere again. Each and every person on this planet has a specific place. You cannot force yourself or someone else to fit in where they don't belong; when you do that, the person is changed and they will never again fit even where they were supposed to fit in the first place.
You, my darling, you have a meaningful place to fill in this world. Maybe you're going through something you know others won't comprehend. Maybe you're hiding. But that doesn't mean that you're alone. Because you're not alone. You will never be alone. There are 7 billion other jigsaw pieces. You'll find where you belong.

I'm sure of it.

~~~~

A-N- Aaand I'm back! Hi guys. My exams are STILL on (ugh the horror) buuutt I have a two day gap, so here ya go! This isn't my normal style, but the idea speaks to me. Have YOU found your place? Are you looking for it? What do you think it'll be like, if you haven't found it yet? Tell me in the comments.

I think you've gotten the idea that the picture is mine

Next update HOPEFULLY tomorrow:)