8.Savior

She had had enough. Day and Night, Night and Day; Winter, Autumn, Summer, Spring. A routine within which many changes occur, and everyone seemed to notice them except her. She was numb; but she knew something was out there, something- or someone, who made her miserable life a little bearable. So, she set out to discover what- or who, it was.

Days and weeks turned into months, and finally her search was complete. She had been searching for so long, for her 'Savior', for the one who eased her pain: but what she had never realized was that the Savior she was so eager to find was within herself; her soul. But never again.

She realized that she was the one who picked herself up from the many dusty falls, and she was the one who finally found a way. The darkness, she knew, could be such a lonely place on your own, so she became her own compass and steered herself out of the dark, and suddenly, there was light; and she wasn't alone anymore.

- 'when she found the self and soul she lost, her Soul smiled, knowing that there indeed is life after death: and do you know what? They lived.'

A/N. - yes, i am in fact, alive.

OH MY GODD IM SAWWY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS ACTUALLY A VERY SOB STORY SO I SHALL TELL THOU. SIT DOWN AND LISTEN.

here in india, grade 10 is kind of a big deal, cuz its the year we have our external examinations   [i cri]  so when i got here, the pressure the teachers gave us was HELL. still is, but now that i have a strict schedule, im finding it better. then there was renovation going on at my house so there wasnt any internet [cri] so i wrote a lot. also im now a school reporter so at the moment my creative juices are focused on that, so now ill be posting on alternate days so yaaaay. did you miss me? naah im sure you didnt :p anyway i hope you liked this attempt at writing. just so you know, i am taking requests of topics to write about, and i havent gotten ANY in three months. ill make another post about that so just a lil heads up and now im rambling so ill stop.

Vote. Comment.Share if you want to. Do your thang.