Chapter 5

Chapter 5. The Talking and Explaining  Bit

Once we got to the room, all three of us piled onto my bed. I examined that Robert was being shy, i guess he’s just never been in front of someone other than me. This must be all so new to him.

I scooted myself closer to him and me and Emily started eating. “So Robert tell me about yourself.”

He replied simply. “Ask me any question, i’ll answer honestly.”

“Cool, ok hmm the first question. How did you meet my Girlie here?” Oh no, what was he going to say. I started to panic. Should i tell Emily he’s a ghost or not? Will he let me, or isn’t he allowed too. “I’m going to start going to your school, i came in Last Sunday and he called Elizabeth to be my Buddie. She can show me around the school and everything.” He was very good at lying. “Ok, what’s your favourite ice cream?” She asked.

“What does that have to do with anything?” What was Ems doing?

“I’m just getting to know him better, he said ask me any question.” She giggled at me. I just rolled my eyes and looked away.

“So Robert what is your favourite ice cream?” Ems questioned him. “Vanilla.” In the end ems only said a few words it was like some sort of test where someone says a word and you have to answer the first thing that comes into your head.

“Book” Ems would ask.

“Romeo and Juliet”

“Author”

“Shakespeare, well they adapted some of this plays into books.” He explained.

“Yeah, i was going to say, Romeo and Juliet is a play. “ Much to my surprise they laughed together then continued.

“Colour”

“Blue”

“Movie”

“I like a lot”

“Hobbies?”

“Reading, writing, baseball, cars, listening to music.”

“Those are basically the same to Lizzy’s.”He looked at my with a face that said really?

“Yeah, i like reading, sports cars, listening to music, playing the piano. I can’t think of anything else of the top of my head.” I told him.

“Back to Robert then,” Emily said. “If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?”

“I would go anywhere, as long as i’m with Lizzy.” Me and Ems both said Awww at the same time. He blushed a little bit then changed the subject. “Next question.”

“Do you love my Girlie?”

“Emily” I said elbowing her in the ribs.

“Ow, what?”

“Yes, i really do.” Robert turned to face me and said. “I’d do anything for you. I love you.”

I gasped. “I love you too.”

His smile beamed. I was so happy. I was so lucky. he lightly kissed me i wanted to press myself closer to him, but before i could Emma tugged me away. “Hey remember what i said earlier. Keep it clean and keep it PG.” I giggle as i thought if something to say to her.

“But Emily, you're older now so i think we can keep it a 15, since we are all 16.” She scowled at me but then laughed. I loved Emily, i didn’t know what i’d do without a friend like her.