Chapter 7

Chapter 7 My Cold Darkness

Lizzy POV

I felt disappionted, but happy at the same time that he understood. There was this desire burning in the back of my mind. We lay there doing nothing, but breathing. The noise of our deep breathing was beginning to annoy. All of a sudden i jumped up and ran from the room. Walking outside, the cool night air calmd me down. The cold breeze pricked my skin and tangled my hair. For once i welcome the cold , for once i was glad it was here. It gave me time to think. To think my ghost. Robert. 

My love for Robert was so strong, all i could ever think about was him. The way he smiled at me, how he ran his hand through his hair when he was nervous, the cheeky grin he gave me, how his lips looked after we'd kissed. I don't think i could ever get over him, it would always be him. I could never love Jon or anyone the way i loved Robert. When he looks at me, it knocks my breath away. His touch sets my body on fire, pulsing with need. His face stays imprinted on my mind when he isn't around. I could never forget him. I needed him to survive. To live. But he wasn't living. He wasn't even alive like me. It was all so complex. How would we ever survive? All this was buzzing around my mind making me go crazy. Looking up at the moon i heard a voice. A familair voice. It was Jons.

"Lizzy? What are you doing out here?" Turning to face him i didn't know what to say. What to do. All of this was way too much for me to handle. "Lizzy?" Roberts voice called out to me. I stood thete with my hands clutching my head. A voice rang through my mind like a bell. 

Book. The book Elizabeth. Save him, save him. The book. Go to the book. 

The voice got louder and louder, until that was the only thing i could hear. I couldn't hear the screams if Emily, or the worried calls of Robert, or the shouts of Jon. My eyes closed on their own and i darkness took over my vision. 

For once i was gald the cold was here, for once i welcomed it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, i'll try and make them longer. Hope you are still reading and like it. :) I've had trouble writing this story, so i hope all my research pays off.

Thanks for reading :)

Tris x