Chapter 6

Chapter 6. The Night of the Wild Party

“Lizzy”Emily said. She had gone down stairs to guess what? Find more food.

“Yeah, “ I called down. “What is it?”

“Where are your parents and sisters?”

“Rose has gone dress shopping, Natalya has gone books shopping.  Cathy and Emma have gone to the shops with my Parents.They left a couple of day’s ago they’re staying with my Aunt and Uncle. I said i’d stay here and watch the house because we’re expecting packages from Amazon and stuff.”

“Cool, we have the house to ourselves! Let’s throw a party!”

“No” A party it could be kinda fun, but no.

“Please?” Emily gave me the puppy dog face.

“No” She continued to stare at me.

“No?” It sounded like a question, the more i thought about the party, the more i strangely  wanted it. She began to pretend to cry, she knew i wanted to yes more than no.

“Oh, fine,” I gave in, it might be fun. “But you have to do almost everything.”

“Yes!!!!” She ran over to me and hugged me so tight, i could hardly breathe.

“Don’t worry i’ll do everything, you don't need to do a  thing.” With that she picked up a biscuit and ran out of the house dropping crumbs on the way. “Wow”

“Why do you have to have this party?” He whined. He came over to me and wound his arms around me, i was tight against him. My heartbeat picked up in a second and my breathing became heavy. i didn’t know what to do. He pressed his lips against my neck, running them down and along my collarbone. I was just about to push my lips on his when he pulled away. leaving me alone, he stood back and looked at me. My arms stung, like something had just been ripped away from your skin. We just looked at each other. I didn’t know what to say. What to do. The silence was becoming painful. I wanted to run into his arms so i did.

Robert

I could tell she was hurt that i moved away. I didn’t even kiss her on her perfect lips. the silence was growing longer and longer. I couldn't cope with this just as i was about to move Lizzy came running into my arms. I kissed her forcefully that we nearly fell backwards. She lips moved against mine, she kissed me back passionately. I was about to pull her clothes off when Emily came in through the door shouting. “I got the food-OH MY GOD! I said keep it PG!” I didn’t let go of her and she didn’t let go of me. I kissed her again. She pulled away, and went to help Ems with the food. Damn! That girl always leaves me wanting more, and she didn’t even have a clue. I stood behind her with my arms wrapped around her, when she moved i moved. It was fun, and unfamiliar but i liked it. She smelt great, so wonderful. I realized that is was the same scent that hung around in her bedroom.

Elizabeth

Loads of people piled in, through the front door. Emily has invited a huge number of people, half of them i didn't even know. I’m sure strangers saw our party and just decided to come in. I noticed Robert standing the corner with a concerned look on his face as he studied me. Just then Jon came, in. I rushed away, he’d be coming to find me. I knew he’d get drunk. He always did. Robert has tried to move and follow me but to my disbelief he was trapped by a girl. Then a group of girls came over and started touching him and flirting with him. I got so jealous, he wasn't even trying to pull away.  I was so angry, Jon suddenly grabbed me by the waist. Damn! I forgot he was coming over here. I turned to see Robert, wide eyed with shock and smiled at him. Jon pulled me closer and started dancing, pushing himself against me.I didn’t like it at all but i wanted to make Robert jealous, could he fight back? Or did i just make it worse? I’d had enough, it felt so wrong. Jon was holding me too hard, Robert held me gently and was soft. Jon leaned in hinting for me to kiss him but i didn’t.  Jon’s lips were about to be against mine when i was pulled away and carried into the kitchen. “What the hell were you doing?” Robert asked me furiously.

“I can ask you the same thing”I replied. We just looked at each other, we were so pumped with rage that we had to let it all out, instead of arguing with each other we decided to let it out in a more useful way. His lips crashed down on mine. I grabbed his and pulled, he did the name to me, the pain only made it better, He licked my bottom lip and our tongues swirled together. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his hips. I gasped. He carried me through the crowds of people and into ,my bedroom. He lay me on the bed, he was being rough but i didn’t care. He kissed me so hard, it almost hurt. He hovered above me. I couldn’t help but kiss him. He stopped. I looked at him, he started taking my clothes off. Pulling my hoodie off, first. He froze. “Lizzy?” The way he said my name, i burned with desire. “Do you want this?” I nodded at him although i wasn’t sure. He could sense that, i felt him roll off me. I moaned, he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I sighed and closed my eyes.