Chapter 5 (bonus!)

Zach's brain funtions this way! K?

Handing you a chocolate, professor Lupin suggested this, "here, it will make you feel better"

**********************************

Here's what Zach thinks:

Zach

This hike was officially the worst thing I'd been in. Worse than the chick the other day..what was her name? Fuck it, who cares?

If only, there was someone to enjoy it with. But we hadn't come across 'nyone. I needed a hookup, soon. Damn, i was seventeen. N horny. Duh.

Lexi messaged me. She was just some chick I'd had a night of amazing..you know what..sometime ago.

Lexi- zachy boy 😚

Zach- hey. ;)

Lexi- no tym 4 me? 😉

Zach- i have time..what do you want me to do with you? ;]

Lexi- surprise me👯

Zach- excited? Take you for a walk to bed?

Lexi- yea, not xrcised for long 🆓

Zach- you only have to ask. Its so hot isn't it? We don't need the jacket, or the t shirt you're wearin.

Lexi- already off ;) cnt wait 2 hv u!!!! In bed👌

Zach- I'll join you soon..keep dreaming. I'll give you enough exercise.

Lexi- snd me a picxoxo

Zach- of?

Lexi- u!!!!! --nly u-- nthg i hvnt ceen 😉

Zach- and what will i get?

Lexi- wht do u wnt????

Zach- your snap?

Lexi- in mah Prada heels???!!🍒

Zach- alright.

Lexi- i ment nly in heels, nthg u hvnt ceen😉👠

She got on my nerves. But she threw the best parties. She wasn't bad to look at either. N had a glorious ass. Nothing you haven't seen (ceen) was her thing.

If i didn't have a fuck soon, i was gonna be irritated like a hungry hippo.

"bro, c'mon, you have a break!", Rory said, getting me back to reality.

"the kid must be reading up notes", Alan joked patting my shoulder.

"live a little bro", Levi winked. He was the playboy among us. Hah, I beat him tenfold. N he knew that.

For the rest of 'em, i was the goody two shoes kid, the one who studied, the one who went to a FRIEND's place for STUDYING . Note the fucking emphasis.

They thought of me as an effing kid, except Levi, who had come across this secret n kept it one. He chuckled at the memory from time to time.

We soon heard voices. Five people havin fun. Jokin' around. Then a sixth came in view..long hair, quite the figure.

When we reached near them, Rory introduced.

"Alan"
"Rory"
"Zach"
"Ross"
"Levi"

The chick with the figure was talking to another girl. The other chick was slightly shorter, with green eyes like mine.