Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Rin's Pov

I dragged Ruka out of bed, not even trying to wake her up, she'll wake up eventually. I don't get why if I'm the lazy one, she's the one who sleeps in! Geez! This girl needs to get her personality in check!

I looked in he mirror. There was a crack ruunning down it making my nase seem to have a scar running threw it. My new blond hair hang saddly off my shoulders and my cold black eyes sttared back at me. I didn't seem to be the warm person I loved to pamper anymore. Now, I seemed like I was a rock. Ruka, really, never showed much car for her looks, even though I bet she freaked out at first.

I looked back down at Ruka who was now crying, she must be seeing someone die or her father, those were the only times she showed her sad emotion. She's such a rock! I sighed to myself, I knew this was only a story but everything seemed real, to real. As if it came to life, I haven't been hurt or anything but the smells, the air, it's different from Tokyo, it really was.

I pshed open the door that was baddly made, why did I have to ask for the crumy house and how did Ruka live in all this in the first place? Geez.

~~~

"Why's ruka asleep?!" Naruto blurted as soon as we got into eye shot. I could feel blush but held it back. Act cool, Rin. Rin.....

"She over worked herself training last night," I answered quickly but not to quickly to where they would be able to tell I practiced every single question they would ask I had thought of. But, ruka really DID train, we both did, I just passed out before she even ran out of energy. Where the hell did she get all of it from?!

Naruto made an 'oh' noice before going back to Sakura. I felt my heart drop. Why did he have to like the girl who was only hateful to him? I wouldn't even mind if Hinata got with him, but not Sakura. Not her.

"So where's Kakashi sensei?" Sakura asked putting her hands on her hipps as I propped Ruka up on the side of the bridge. She didn't stur at all and kept sleeping. I sighed remembering where he was. I looked up at team 7 in their own world, it seems like here Ruka and I will be ignored again. All well, if they don't even know we exist will be okay because we'd have to leave and it would be better not to leave sad people. Oh crap! Ruka's seriousness is rubbing off on me! NO!!!!!

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life," Kakashi said walking to us. Ha! He had such weird excuses!

In a flash, Ruka grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground catching everyone off gaurd expecially herself.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I senced someone and immediatly attacked! so sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Ruka said with anime tears gong down her face. Yep, that's my rock.

Kakashi stood up laughing "I never expected that," he said still laughing.

"Ah! I'm so sorry! I've done something disrespectful!" she said now waving her arms up and down. I couldn't help but snicker.

Kakashi patted her head "Calm down, I'm not mad," he said STILL laughing.

Ruka made some niffles "Really?" she asked still teary eyed. Kakashi nodded and Ruka smiled widly, the tears wasn't even noticable anymore

"That's good, most people get mad...." Ruka didn't finnish her sentence and went back over to me. She said a quiet appoligy and looked down at her feat. It seemed we switched the mom act a lot, I thought as I patted her head sympeticly. She bit her lip, I knew what she was thinking of.

Kakashi started to explain why we were called here, yada, yada, yada, you all know this.

(let's just skip to the feild and off we go!)