You're Not On My List Of Things To Do Cause I've Already Done You

After an hour or two of fooling around with Ben in the back,an idea hits me.I whisper to Ben the idea cause you never know who's lurking outside the door of the back lounge.

''I don't know Taylor,it's a good idea but I don't know if it will work''Ben says
''We can make it work,can't we?''I say to Ben
''I suppose it could work,let's talk to the guys about this and take it from there,okay?''Ben says with a smirk
''That's fine by me''I say with a smile.

We wait until Cam has left before we go down to the front lounge to talk to Danny,James and Sam.We tell them the plan,they all agreed,Sam just took a little more persuading than the other two but he was up forwhat was gonna go down.

''Who came up with this idea then?''Danny asks
''It was all Taylor,with little input from me''Ben laughs
''What can I say that's quite evil of you,I didn't know you had it in you''Danny winks
''Well what can I say,when you piss a girl off there will be consiquences''I say sitting down on Danny's lap,talking directly to him,letting our faces almost touch and then pulling away and laughing.
''Save that for later you two.''Ben laughs.

Ben,Sam and James leave the bus leaving Danny and I on our own,We said we would wait for Cam to get back as he forgot his keys and just walked out.
We start fooling around a bit at the back of the bus with the doors open so if anyone was to come back we would know who it was but if they made themselves present was a different question.