Smile,You're Worth Something.

I woke up again with no Ben.So I done the same as what I done the last time.Got out the bunk to see where he went.But the bus was really super quiet but I kept my eye on the floor to avoid a repeat of that again.I check my phone I only have a couple messages from Hope telling me to wake up.What's new.I decided today would be a good day to actually go to school for a change.

 It was only 8:30 so I could go in for break.Proabably best if I did that anyway. I put some toast in and ate that with a can of monster before jumping in a shower. did what I usually did getting ready and I left for my day at school.Thursdays aren't all that bad for me.Thursdays were my good day.

 I left the bus locking the door behind me.I jumped into my car since I had that back too.Before I set off I called Ben just to let him know where i'm going so he doesn't panic again.

-HELLO

BEN IT'S ME,TAYLOR.

-OH HEY TAYLOR,YOU OKAY,SORRY WE HAD TO LEAVE EARLY AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE YOU.

YEAH,I'M GOOD I WAS JUST PHONING TO SAY,DON'T PANIC,I'M AWAY TO SCHOOL,OKAY?

-YEAH OKAY,WELL DO YOU WAN PICKED UP OR?

NO NO IM FINE,I'VE GOT MY CAR BUT I WILL SEE YOU WHEN EITHER I'M BACK OR WHEN YOU ARE,OKAY.WELL BYE.

-WAIT TAYLOR,DO YOU WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE TONIGHT,Y'NO JUST ME AND YOU

UMM THAT WOULD BE REALLY GOOD BEN,SEE YOU BACK AT THE BUS LATER THEN,YEAH?

-YEAH,OKAY BYE TAYLOR

BYE BEN. 

I hung up the phone and plugged my phone in to the car to play music from my phone,before pulling away.King For A Day came on through my speakers and it's one of those song where you're instantly in a good mood.Today I wasn't painting on any stupid fake smile,for once it was real.No one could actually ruin my day,they could do anything and I really wouldn't give two fucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's OOTD ; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76869523