And It Sparks Back Into Action

''BLAKE''I shout at the body standing at the door.

''That's right,you didn't think you would get away from me that easy,would you''He smirked

''Get the fuck out my way''I say pushing him into the door.

''MUM,DAD,JOSH''I shout going into the living room.

''Taylor is that you''My mum shouted from the kitchen.

''Yeah,it's me''I say walking into the kitchen.

I hug my mum,then my dad and I go over to Josh but he pushes me away.

''What was that for''I say looking at him

''We know what you done to Blake,I would never have taken you for that type of person Taylor''He says looking away from me in disgust.

''Oh and what would that be?''I say with anger in my voice.

''Taylor,sit down and we can talk about this properly''My dad says trying to be rational about things.

'Fine''I say bluntly taking a seat,with a glass of water in front of me.

''Did you or did you not throw a huge party in the house you and Blake share''My mum asks

''I did and share 'ED' ,I don't live there anymore''I say

''Okay,Did you or did you not cheat on him''My dad asks

''I did not''I say starting to get angry now.

''Then how do you explain these on the floor beside the bed''Blake pitches in,pulling on of my thongs from his back pocket.Specifically the ones I wore the night of the party under my hot pants.

''Well it is partially my fucking house so i'm pretty sure I can sleep in my old fucking bed''I say getting even more angry.

''Then how about these,They were at the other side of the room''He pulls out a pair of boxers.

''I think you'll find they belong to James''I say smuggly.

''So you did cheat''My mum questions.

''NO,James went in the pool naked and left his clothes in the room,and he is simply a friend'' I protest.

I get up and walk out of the kitchen.I burst into tears and run upto my old room before any of them could catch up.I sat agains the door thinking..I lock the door and run into the bathroom.In the heat of the moment I take out one of my old blades,I give it a clean and resort back to my old habbit.I move my shorts up a little and I slide the razor across the top of my thigh.It's like the pain all dissapears.I do this many more times until the top of my leg is a bloody mess.I quickly bandage it up and pull on a pair of black ripped jeans.I pull out my phone and call Vic cause I know Ben will be busy.

PHONE TO VIC 

HELLO VIC?

-HEY TAYLOR,IS EVERYTHING OKAY

NO NOT REALLY,WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO COME PICK ME UP FROM MY PARE...LIZ AND JOHN'S HOUSE.

-YEAH OF COURSE LOVE JUST GIVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I WILL BE AS QUICK AS I POSSIBLY CAN,WILL I BRING THE GUYS?

YEAH PLEASE,JUST COME IN THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN AND I WILL BE IN THE KITCHEN.

-NO PROBLEM LOVE,WE WILL BE AS QUICK AS WE POSSIBLY CAN BE OKAY,DON'T WORRY,LOVE YOU TAYLOR

LOVE YOU TOO VIC,BYE.

-BYE,SEE YOU IN A BIT.

I was in no fit state to drive and I think if they came round it would maybe remind Blake not to play about.I fixed my face as best I could.I then removed the rest of my things from the room packed them into bags and lay them at the bottom of the stairs.I went back into the kitchen with a new found strength I never had before.

''Okay Blake,are you going to tell them or am I?''I say as I storm in.

''Tell them what Taylor,quite being so silly''He tried to laugh it off.

''Where exactly you were when I threw my 'amazing ass' party''I smirk

''I was umm...''He hesitates

''Can't think of an excuse?Okay then i'll tell them then yeah?Well Liz,John,Josh,Blake happened to have been arrested  when this party took place''I smile

''What ever on earth for''Liz questions

''Well for abusing me physically and sexually,and keeping Hope hostage because I left him''I say.

''None of that can be true''Josh says

''Oh really,fine then tell them Blake how did you get the burst lip and black eyes then''I say turning to Blake

''Fine it is true and these guys were teaching me a lesson to try pick on someone my own size''He explains.

Blake decided he should hit me again in front of them this time and they did nothing about it.That's when Vic,Tony,Jaime and Mike walk in.He looked up and saw them walking down the hall.He stopped what he was doing and ran put the back door and over the gate.

''Oh my god love are you okay''Vic says leaning down beside me.

'I don't even know anymore''I cried as Tony lifted me up leaving the house.

''You people make me sick''Mike spat at Liz and John as we left.

The guys grabbed my bags and we got into the cars.Vic drove his car with me and Tony in the back.Mike and Jaime went in my car.We drove back to their place,where Hope and Alex were.I didn't want to see Hope at the moment.I only wanted Ben.

As soon as we went in I told them I was going to the bathroom and I got the blade out my bag again and started to mimic what was on my thigh but onto my stomach.So it begins again.The last thing I remember is going deeper and then everything just went dark..