Epilogue

Kian Robert Lawley
Age: 27 years old

Ryley Mae McDonough
Age: 26 years old

eight years later in the year 2022

Whoever said love is non existent obviously hadn't found the right girl or boy to spend the rest of their lives with, but coming from me and my strong eight year relationship, I can definitely confirm that true love does exist if you find the right person.

Many things have changed since the year 2014, for example, I am currently married to my beautiful best friend after four years of dating her, and I proposed at the same exact park bench in Central Park while we were filming the same pumpkin carving challenge video, so I was able to carve the phrase 'will you marry me' into the pumpkin before the timer even stopped. Saying that she was surprised was an understatement, she was a bucket full of emotions and was crying tears of joy, her face was so adorable and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with.

On the other hand, Ricky Dillon had also made a prediction eight years ago that in the year 2022 there would be little Kian's and tiny Ryley's running around the house, well he must be able to see the future, because he was right. The YouTube life ended for me awhile back when I decided to be an actor and I just didn't have time for filming anymore because I was always away, although the fans were a bit sad, they still support me to this day and I'm insanely happy to have had such a great fanbase.

Also, not to mention Ryley's career had taken off quite a bit, she wanted to be an artist or photographer, but as she became enticed with making covers on YouTube, all her other hobbies were pushed on the back burner.

She's been signed to Columbia Record label, and has been for two years now, still hasn't told her fan base about it because she has been waiting for her album to be precisely perfect, the album art, track titles, and even how her voice sounds in each songs. Every time we're in the studio, she re-records every single track and has her daughter and I pick which recording is our favorite. Her manager envies the pride and dedication she puts into everything.

"Kian, could you go pick Lesley up from Bea's house?" Ryley, who was currently writing down a direly needed grocery list, asked. She practically looks the same, although when she was seventeen, she had blue hair and after that day, she decided to keep re-dyeing it every time it faded. Recently, it's become silver, white-ish and it suits her great, her fans also love how unique she is when it comes to her personality, style and hair, which is probably why she's so adored.

I looked up from my plate of food which was cold by now since I get lost in my thoughts sometimes, but eight years just flew by with the snap of my finger, I didn't have time to comprehend what was going on until now that I've settled down, "Bea's? When did she go over there?"

She sighed and laughed before ruffling my already messy hair, "Before you woke up from your nap, I went to the gym, so I dropped her off at Bea's since she loves children."

"Gym? Your body is beautiful enough," I cooed, standing up from the stool and resting my hands on her hips, drawing her closer to my body as I laid a sweet kiss on her lips.

Ryley pulled away , still standing as close to me as before while her hand was resting on my chest, "Oh shush it loser, I'm still working off that baby fat," she said, patting her stomach, "Let's go pick up our daughter, I miss her."

I shook my head and smiled, "You dropped her off like four hours ago," I laughed and laced my fingers with hers, "I'm going to get the twins up from bed and then we can leave."

Ryley nodded, "Hurry back!"

"Shelby, Mason!" I called as I jogged up the stairs towards their room. We have three kids, Lesley is four and the twins are a few months old which is why Ryley still thinks she is overweight even though she's not.