2.6

Hadley's POV

"Liv, I'm going back to Sydney!" I told her. I've been gone for a week and it's been the hardest week ever.

"Don't worry, Cal is coming to get you." She tells me. I stare at her blankly. She's telling me this now?

Moments later my phone buzzes so I check it.

Luke: I love you

I stare at the message intensely. He sends another few messages.

Luke: I love our baby too

Luke: Please come back

Luke: Remember I'm the one who wanted a baby and you gave me that

I had tears in my eyes and they were dripping down my face. It's true he was the one who wanted a baby. He told me that the first time but not yet but here I am pregnant and looking well not my greatest.

Luke: When we find you, you and I are booking an ultrasound so we can see what's going on in the tummy of yours.

What does he mean by we? Is he with Calum? Is Becky, Michael and Ashton with them? I sigh quickly packing my bag.

"Liv since the airport is just down the street I'll walk there." I tell her coming downstairs with my two carry ons.

"Alright. Gramma, Hadley is leaving now!" Liv shouts to Gramma. Gramma comes into the living room and gives me a hug.

"Goodbye dear and behave. Also tell the boys and Becky I say hi. And tell Calum that I love him." She kisses my forehead.

"I will Gramma and thanks for letting me stay here for a week." Next little Zachary walks up to me and wraps his arms around my leg.

"Bye Zac, be good for mummy." I bend down to his height and kiss his nose.

Finally I hug my cousin and we say our goodbyes.

"I'll miss you Liv."

"I'm uh actually planning on heading back to Sydney sometime this year." She grins.

"That's great news! Text me when you do come!" I say.

"I will now go." She giggles.

"Bye!" I call as I head out the door and walk to the airport.

When I get there I decide to walk around since the plane to Sydney wasn't until 8:30pm and its 6:30pm.

While I was walking around I saw 2 tall figures. They look exactly like Luke and Calum.  I decide to walk over to them but I act as a fan.

I put on Ashton's sunglasses that I'm "borrowing" and Mikey's SnapBack.

I walk over to them. "Hi I'm a fan of yours and I was wondering if I could get a picture?" I ask. Calum smirks. He can tell its me but I don't think Luke can.

Soon Luke starts smirking too and I'm confused. Why are they both smirking?!?!?!

"I like your tattoo miss. My SISTER whose missing has the same one in the same exact spot."

"Oh fuck you." I say taking the SnapBack and sunglasses off. I didn't realize I didn't have sleeves.

I look at Luke and I begin sobbing into his shirt. He rubs my back soothingly to try and kisses my forehead.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." I stutter. He puts two fingers on my chin and raises it. "Don't ever be sorry. It was my fault for uh not um using a uh condom." He says. I back away from him and Calum turns to look at him.

"You did this on purpose?" I ask.

"Hadley I'm sorry. I honestly thought you were on birth control." He tells me the truth and you can tell. He has a sad look and he looks weightless.

"It's alright." I hug him.

"Didn't you miss me?" Cal asked pouting.

"Of course." I say giving him a hug. I feel his arms wrap around me and I feel secure.

"I'm sorry Cal. For everything." I mumble into his chest.

"That tickles." He giggles.

"I love you Hadley." He says.

"I love both of you guys now let's go home!" I say as we walk in a line. Both their arms around my body. Luke's hands at my waist and Calum's hands just above Luke's. I wrapped an arm around each boys neck, it looked cooler than it sounds.

Finally, my life will be alright.

--------------------

This has me in tears! So, if you haven't noticed Hemmings' Sister gets updated on Sundays, this book on Mondays and Perfect Picture on Fridays because, that's just easier for me! 

Question: Favourite day of the week?

Mine's Saturday because you can sleep, stay up late (without getting in trouble), you can do stuff instead of learning and yeah.

Like and Comment please!!!